Gundam-Storm Masters Of Transmutation
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Story Archives Of May 2008

2 participants

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2

Story Archives Of May 2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Archives Of May 2008

Message  Tieria Erde Sam Mai 03, 2008 2:19 am

darkstar a écrit:"damn! with my working arm i reach and pull out my laser cannon and fire at the remaining suits, i do not stop firing, all i do is fire not stopping for anything.

"might as well go down with a fight"

tokyo Shinta.

Shinta Beam rifled multiple shot.
1- Ce dé n'est pas existant.
2- Ce dé n'est pas existant.
3- Ce dé n'est pas existant.
4- Ce dé n'est pas existant.
5- Ce dé n'est pas existant.
6- Ce dé n'est pas existant.

AI Troupe to dodge
1 AI to dodge Ce dé n'est pas existant.
Touch and destroyed is head camera
2 AI to dodge Ce dé n'est pas existant.
Touch but this suit hide it self behind a sky crape.
3 AI to dodge Ce dé n'est pas existant.
You destroying a residential building killing everybody inside cause it falles to the ground in rubbles

Zaft Troupe to dodge
1-Zaku Ce dé n'est pas existant.
deestroyed with one shot in the pilot cockpits
2-Zaku Ce dé n'est pas existant.
block from the suit.
3-Zaku Ce dé n'est pas existant.
Block it shot back but it didn't got you.

they are all hiding but. With that much fire used.

Your deplating you energy reserved. that trip cost lot of energy from you mobile suit. your at 30% going down at 20% after that explosion.

Yes your vernies got lot's of your energy drained from your action cause energy his being lost throught this system that your not using anymore it like walking with your arm cut off and you bleeding to deaft you alway louse blood and you and up being weaking by the wound.

Tokyo Wu Fay

Ali is down there is no response from hes mobile suit it totaly inactived. that bastard made no different bettween a allies and they ennemy attacking.

L-1 Alistor

Lunamaria-It will be to do some pratice shot with space mines that have been deploied during the OMNI occupation arround MO-2 station that going to be passing near this colony and it will also help this colony cause this mine would probably hit the colony structure. We don't want that it could distabilased this colony geo synchronisation and plung it in the earth atmospherique ring and brouth it down to earth. we all know what appened to Junius-7. If
L-1 Mars Colony would falled it would be a greater catacisme then Junuis-7.

Daniel-Cool a training and helping people out.

Lunamaria-I will not say and talk about it but i know your a old member of the gilbrator base. i have read the rapport and i will keep quiet if you do not poll a stunt like you did in Gilbrator. And i also know about your friend ID.

She talk about it in a calme and low voice so nobody else but you hears it.

Lunamaria-Athrun send my your profiled and ask me to help you out if i would find you here. So there you are. he give also is apologie for the treatement they give to you.

She sayed to you Alistor.

Lunamaria-But at least now you can restart your life without behind fallowed. I was supposed to meat with you guy's at the docking but i got slowed down. By your friend captured. She was captured by the ZEON operative of the space port. yes ZEON is trying to dominate this colony but there is two side in here. but let my give you dis advice do go out and say your a old OMNI member you will get killed. Him only a little bit concerned about your friend. cause the ZEON tortured there prisoneres.

Daniel-Athrun how does he survived.

Lunamaria-he has taken refuged in somekind of underground base under the Gilbratar Base made for the submarine hangars bay.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Story Archives Of May 2008 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Story Archives Of May 2008 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Will Save:
Story Archives Of May 2008 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Story Archives Of May 2008 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Story Archives Of May 2008 - Page 2 Empty ...

Message  Guest Sam Mai 03, 2008 1:09 pm

" damn, im loosing energy fast, hmmm 20% huh?, I guess all i can make a dash for it."

i use all thrusters to make a dash while firing where the enemy suits are hiding.

"daniel, id appreciate some help please!"

Dernière édition par darkstar le Sam Mai 03, 2008 2:10 pm, édité 2 fois

Invité

Message  Guest Sam Mai 03, 2008 1:26 pm

so if eridana is there, so is my suit, its a prototype and very fast but you'd probably already know this. hmm, luna if i am to start a new life i need creds, if i pass my testing and get enlisted, will i be paid?

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Dim Mai 04, 2008 5:24 pm

darkstar a écrit:" damn, im loosing energy fast, hmmm 20% huh?, I guess all i can make a dash for it."

i use all thrusters to make a dash while firing where the enemy suits are hiding.

"daniel, id appreciate some help please!"

Tokyo Shinta

GM note-sorry to announce you that Darkstar but. The Tallgeese has received a critical hit.

And your trusther like you say. are your vernies that have been destroyed. So you have tried to move really fast when you only able to walk. so you fall and you opened your self to a attack of opportunity of all they other ennemy Mobile Suit.

With you not trying to protect your self you have a 50% chance of being hit and they all hit you. At the seam time and they all get you also.

The Tallgeese have been destroyed and you in it.

Shinta his dead.

You may argue like you want but. You didn't tried to dodge all the time you only jump at your ennemy. And ennemy that is not alone separated and also ready to fire at you. Next time use some defense object it will protect you to get badly damage like Shinta.

If you still want to play. keep Shinta info. En build your self a new character.

Tokyo Wu Fay

GM Note-Him waithing for your replies darksword before adding new situation in your area.

L1 Alistor

Luna get some drink and order here self a meal.

GM note-Okay it boring you have already talk about mostly everything that you know so basicly this scene would only prolongue you action moment so him only going to skip the PUB part.

Lunamaria-Maybe we could use some pointer with each other. If i have info on the next pratice i will bring them to yea what do you think.

Daniel-It would be great but would it be like cheating.

Lunamaria-No way. the last test is made for you to cheat to see if you able to conter attack with your own strategie and cheating is a strategie inside a game and war also. It called evoiding that they ennemy know what you have and where your from.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Lun Mai 05, 2008 8:26 am

right then, lets get this underway!

ready dan?

Invité

Story Archives Of May 2008 - Page 2 Empty Warning to All player and darkstar hate mail

Message  Tieria Erde Lun Mai 05, 2008 6:56 pm

GM Note To all player-Darkstar have send me a hate Privet message because he wasmad after his character was killed during the game.

Know this if you character dies you are responsible for it own deaft you may say it the GM fault but not. I give and make detailes and also give you pointer on what you do right and what you do wrong. darkstar has forgat about is character position and situation hi post a replie without making him self accustomed with is situation. I have during the game give the propere reason why he was not able to do some action he percisted in not fallowing the game and is situation.

So i will not in any other situation give the reason i make you die i will descrive the situation for the story but your has responsable has anybody else in this game for the life and survival of you own character. And nobody else The GM has enough job to take care of all they NPC the story line and also keeping the player strait.

Darkstar for Sending a hate Mail agains`t after i have clearly given some option weater to make a new character and not think about is old on.

For that you are out of this game for a limitied period of time to have the GM off.

To have made this game a living hell.

Next time you want to send a hate mail think about it cause your the one how has to be precistedwhen you play for you character life and survival.

I gave you chance and also they option you had next.

If they others want you in the game you will comeback if you give me a good reason to let you back and it better be good cause.

You have lot`s of thing to give back at me.

I gave you a chance knowing that you didn`t know lot`s of thing in the game.

But i will not let you off like a simple noob all the time in the game.

Cause your not anymore.

or you like being think like a noob and loved being given chances like that.

well then go play somewhere else where the GM doesn`t know how to controled his player.

I learn in life that you need to defend your self no mather what so that what i do by showing everybody what you do wrong and also what you do behind everybody back. You don`t like it but that my way. I don`t hide behind curtens. And I do what.
I say, i will do.

Compere to you that say stuff but don`t have the nerf to make it appening.

Now back to the game and i don`t want to se you right something back to this darkstar or you out for good of the game i given you a chance to make it right again. And don`t say i never given you chance in the past cause i did. And don`t ever forget about this cause him making count from this day.

Alive a écrit:right then, lets get this underway!

ready dan?

L1

Daniel and you leaves and get some rest in sakura appartement.

Sakura-I will have to go soon him sorry. In tow day my dad got back to earth and i have to fallow him. But if you ever go down earth please feel free to stop by my house you will be welcomed.

She give you a note about her location on earth.

Daniel-That really sad to hear but yes lets meat sometime. But let`s just enjoy the next 2 day. but before that we have to get to are next pratice are you comming Alistor.

You got out with Daniel and get to the training ground.

Lunamaria-Are you all ready. We will test at the seam time the new modeles of mobile suit you will be place in order to figure out this suit ability and streng but don`t over do it. You will be equipe only with the basic weaponery. that mean beam riffle to destroyed the space mine.

Tokyo Wu Fay

GM Note-Him waithing for you to continue that fight it sad and really not cool what appened to Darkstar. but it the game. He can argue all he want it will not change the FAQ that Shinta is dead right now. So your on your own but you still have Ali that may need some help from you.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Mar Mai 06, 2008 7:34 am

okay, i am ready. which is my suit?

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Mer Mai 07, 2008 9:19 pm

Alive a écrit:okay, i am ready. which is my suit?

L1

Daniel-I don`t know let ear what Lunamaria has to say to find out about it.

She actuely come in after Daniel said that to yea.

Lunamaria-Goodmorning everybody. Yesterday you made a actuel great pointers. If you could see there least people then we had. That because all the members that have failed. Have been send to a normal training ground unit. They have failed the test. If you failed the test you will be demoted. If you succed you will get to some higher training ground and basic.

Luna-Now let get started. Today where going to move some space mines. Why because the satellite ressource unite MO-2 will pass next to this colony and if we don`t make this space mine move. They will hit the colony and do lot`s of damage.

Daniel wispering to yea.

Daniel-I know you would love crippled this colony but know that if you do that it would distabalised this colony tragectory and make it fall on earth killing many innocent people so we have to do it. Most of the people that lives here are not implicated in the war event if it Coordinator agains`t naturel.

Lunamaria-So i will called out your named and i will be suit in your Mobile Suit. It will be your training partener from this day on. And for the rest of the training. This selection was made by your performance in the simulation of yesterday.

-Merit Laviro you will be suited in a Mirage
-Eve Clairmont you will be also suited in a Mirage
-Castio Fabre you will be suited in a Dragon Impulse
-Peter crescent you will be suited in a Balistar
-Bernard Leduc you will be suited in a Straka X
-Alistor you will be suited in the second Straka X
-Joshua Colienne you will pilot the Swift and will take control of the group.
-And the lucky winner of the Zoltar will be Daniel Leduc

Daniel-Ah do you really want me to pilot it. Cause i don`t think that i`m qualified i also think that nobody is qualified to pilot it.

Lunamaria-After the analize of all of you blood sample and also your simulation you demonstrated the best overall ability and mental capacity.

-I will fallow you in that prototype mobile suit the Radiance ZMFG-X22R
Story Archives Of May 2008 - Page 2 5zmfg-25

That Eriadna Suit. Does this mean that the mobile suit was taken back to Zaft but Eriadna is still in the hands of the ZEON forcess.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Jeu Mai 08, 2008 11:50 am

okay, im ready dan, lets do this. powering up the suit! im ready! how about you guys?

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Sam Mai 10, 2008 6:32 pm

Alive a écrit:okay, im ready dan, lets do this. powering up the suit! im ready! how about you guys?

L1 Alistor

Once inside your on board the X. You ear Daniel talking to the other Straka X pilot.

Bernard-Hey your also a Leduc. From which part of the family.

Daniel-I never know my familly i lived with Serrenia Morita. She's lives on Mars. With her dother Eriadna.

Joshua-Guy'a stop talking it time to go to work. Daniel take the balistar and the mirage and take the left site. me and they other will take the right side of the minefield.

Daniel-Understand. Do you copy-Merit Laviro -Eve Clairmont -Peter crescent

Peter-Yes sir copy that.

Merit-Ready when you are.

Eve-Look and loaded Sir.

Eriadna-I will fallow you group Daniel. And guy's watch your self to not show at each other during this practice. It a exercised but never forget that this are real space mine one mistake could kill you.

GM note-It trust you could get killed if you don't watch your self. So don't over do it.

Joshua-Hay you Alistor i think. just stick with Bernard. It okay with you Bernard.

Bernard-Yes sir no problem. Will tried to destroyed the most space mines we can.

GM note- You will received you new MS information but place do save the stat from the hyperion somewhere to not loussed it. it will be your personnal game notes and pointers. there is nomore team tread it because it toke to many places in the forum but i will tried to get something going for it to work.

Like making a other forum just for the RPG but for the Team. To your and everybody interest i'm building a completely separed RPG forum outside the clan offsite. I think we could easely take this one and make it outside to allowed ouside clan members to join in the fun. But that my personal forum it has nothing to do with the clan. But i'm pointing it out for the player and member to know about it.

That forum option will be in french because most of the player would be french. but there will be a section made for use completely in englesh. So basicly it will only be a question to understand and found the englesh tread. It will be showed when i'm going to be done.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Dim Mai 11, 2008 2:50 am

okay bernard, lets stick on the wing, away from the others so we dont hit anyone on accident. OKAY GUYS, LETS GOOOO!

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Jeu Mai 22, 2008 6:57 pm

Alive a écrit:okay bernard, lets stick on the wing, away from the others so we dont hit anyone on accident. OKAY GUYS, LETS GOOOO!

Space Alistor and Daniel.

Alistor and Daniel start there training mission.

But the two friends have been separeted.

Bernard-Hey who's that guy with you. I heard he has the seam last named then me. I would like to know if it would be okay for you to met with i'm some day.

Joshua-Guy's stop chating and go to work.

Bernard-Yes Sir.

Tokyo City Wu Fay and Ali

Ali has step in front of Wu Fay when that other Yellow mobile suit jump at Wu Fay. But Ali suit has been cut down to shread. And that unknown suit just past to hit the other Mobile suit ennemy. It has cut short also the Zaft mobile suit that where defending the city and there lifes.

It as been a whole 5 second that Ali has been knock down. at the seam time many explosion appeared. The IA are moving toward your location cause the main Zaft troupes are at your location. One of they unknow Mobile suit near the highway tunnel got destroyed.

Other Straka Pilote-I told you to not get in my way. Next time I will kill you for it.

GM Note-Aye if darkstar still want to play tell i`m he has to build a new character or used the seam character but with a new named. He think that i killed i`m to get i`m out of the RPG and GS but is wrong and i`m prouving it right now. I have told i`m the seam thing but he doesn`t think so. Well it not my fault if he think want other are when he should not. it wrong to get that kind of ideas. And Alive i may say bad stuff about your brother but some are just exageration cause he does get on my nerves. But don`t get bad ideas about me. your brother did cause i heard about it. But i don`t care want he think. I know that you would tell i`m about it so i have said it. There no harmed don`t by speaking my mind off. But he made i`m self a bad reputation.

For darkstar seak when somebody saye that he has something agains`t you and is waithing for you to do something wrong you better leasson. Because it a warning to be carefull in the futur but. For somebody zen that think he can calm down and think stuff throw. You didn`t show a lot of wisdom. You may not like what appened in the RPG but like all RPG it the life of the game. I told you guy`s to be carefull with your character i even made example during the game to show you that your character can die. But i have also said that you can keep playing but with a new setting. A new character. So Darkstar what ever you say. For continuing playing you have to make a new character. If you don`t want to. well guess what your not a great rpg player. If you go find the Dungeons&Dragons players handbook you will read that the GM or dM DUNGEONS MASTERS IS GOD IN THIS GAME. when he say something it ca not be return. Specialy after he warned every player about it.

So this is a second warning to every player i will not give it again. Mess something up your character will die no matter what. So don`t go doing great action if you don`t know how to do it. Cause a wrong move can mean death. You character can die falling from stairs if your not carefull. But i`m not the bad with all of you. some GM and DM are that much cruel. there called bad GM there mission is to kill the character. But i don`t i want this game to go on.

So let the game go on and enjoy it.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Sam Mai 24, 2008 12:18 am

right guys! ranged weapons at the ready!!!! who's with me?

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Lun Juin 02, 2008 5:25 am

Alive a écrit:right guys! ranged weapons at the ready!!!! who's with me?

Orbital Space Alistor and Daniel

Bernard: Aye Alistor is your Name right..........just to be certain............... I pick up the mine signaled. But look at your radar.............. there something a number of 10 Unidentified Object coming this way.............. Form that kind of heat signature it would be likely to be Mobile suit............. but it not are team mates. What should we do................It may be enemy mobile suit trying to make are mission a failure.......

A signal of urgency is coming from L2 Colony.....

Message:Base under attack...........I repeat Base under attack..........Unknown Enemy is attacking the base.............Need assistence.......................................................A number of Red Mobile Suit with a ZEON cress......................As attack the interior military camp........................

The signal has been lost.

Radio wave bettween every mobile suit pilot.

Luna:Message to all training officer. This is not a drill. You have now because offical ZAFT soldier under my commanding power. We have a new mission plan. Mining sweep abord and begin operation enemy Sweep...............

Daniel:Does that mean that we can now use the real armement of are mobile suit.

Luna:yes but Daniel you have a special restriction don't ever used that main canon of the Zoltar.

Fabre:So we wille blast enemy Ass.

Bernard:that really cool. Let show does veteren pilot the real action when the best pilot i mean us in the line of fire.

Merit: Yes your right let's go.

Tokyo City Wu Fay.

Ali Mobile suit has been cut in half by that other yelow mobile suit that just past throught the battle ground. It didn't make the difference bettween Ali mobile suit the Zaft soldier defending the city from the IA suit that where taking the city hostage.

Form that confused situation a unknow mobile suit fighting the IA has exploded taking with it 5 IA suit and half of the resistance of ZAFT forcess.

But that yelow mobile suit has gone wild. And it seams that nobody will be able to stop it from moving and choping soldier with no mercy.

What Wu fay will do. He just withnised the destruction of is Ali mobile suit. She has even stop transmitting radio wave to keep contact with Wu Fay. Her MS has just been show down in asingle attack.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Lun Juin 02, 2008 1:31 pm

Luna, shall we move into an attack formation? readying my weapons.
you boys ready?

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Lun Juin 02, 2008 3:42 pm

Alive a écrit:Luna, shall we move into an attack formation? readying my weapons.
you boys ready?

Space Alistor and Daniel

Luna lets keep are formation but will be paired in team of two men. Bernard and Alistor keep your self togetter. Team balistar will fallow team Mirage. Mirage are offense unite and balistar defense unite. My self will team up with the Straka Team to back you up for defense reason. Joshua You will move in with the mirage team to give them offense supporte. And Daniel well go with what you want the Zoltar is a multiverse MS that mean's you have the best of offense and defense weaponery with you.

Daniel:Yes Mm. I will joind you groupe cause you have a team of 3 and the team of Joshua has 5 soldier already assigned.

Fabre:But what about the space mine will it hit the colony.

Luna:Maybe but it will do nothing if the colony get destroyed before that. Let's just hope that Zaft HQ have received that destress call. Cause ZEON has the majority of the population under it rules in L2 Colony.

Bernard: Mm. I have detected 10 unidentified Mobile Suit coming this way judging by the speed and heat signature i would bet that it a Zaku unit from L2.

Luna:The Zeon is already here attacking use that means that colony may all ready fall to ZEON but let's not fall to this conclusion fast. Let's take care of this Zaku unit and continue on are priorety mission.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Mar Juin 03, 2008 1:23 pm

Right! readying my rifle, bernard, you should do the same.

luna, is there any way we could use the mines to our advantage? move their trajectory toward them?

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Jeu Juin 05, 2008 7:21 am

Alive a écrit:Right! readying my rifle, bernard, you should do the same.

luna, is there any way we could use the mines to our advantage? move their trajectory toward them?

Space Alistor

Luna: If you want to die do that. We didn't came here to destroyed them for nothing. use you judgement better before asking such a suggestion. If we could we would not need to destroyed them with are secondary mission of training.

Daniel: She right you know. It would not help use we would get the colony in trouble if we would do that. and there great chance that we get cauth are self in the mine field. It will not help at all Alistor.

Bernard: But where not about to let the mine field just hit the colony will we.

Luna: Guy stop talking and fire the enemy is here.

the Zaku troop has already divided them self in 2 groupe of 5 suit each.

Bernard: Alistor and Eriadna i'm after the one at the right.

Daniel: nice lets get them Guy's.

Luna: don't get to exited with this it not a simulation or a practice fight it a realle battle.

Bernard: we know that the reason for are existement.

Daniel: Bernard Behind you at 3 O'clock everybody there are clock Zake Squad covering the one were fighting.

Daniel get on suit with the hiden gatheling canon in it MS chest. Luna slash two Zaku with the help of her neam shetled.(Like the Sandrock but it beam weapon).

Bernard is stuck with 3 suit and a Zaku that appeared to be declocking. the clock enemy can't attack why clock.

You also know that the rest of the gang is fighting behind you cause you se some weapon fire ccrossing in the middle of no where.

Luna: guy's don't give up there not that strong we can do this.

GM note: The battle just started so you just give me what you atn to do. Well you will have a chose to make. dash tha coming unite or wait to see if there clock MS also coming at you. But if you dash you opened you self to a attack from the Zaku first. But if you wait you will get the first strike at the enemy MS. And beyng there your surrounded by your Training parteners they can also help you and you can help them out.

...Warning...

To darksword for the GM: Do something. I'm being waithing for you to dos omething in the tokyo area if you do nothing in the last 48 hours i will considere that your not interested in playing anymore. It a warning that i'm giving you. It not a joke. But if it appened you will be received the chance to start from fresh with a new character. But that if you don't act in the next 48 hours. To other player if you meat draksword tell him also to make him notice this warning.
...Warning...
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Jeu Juin 05, 2008 7:42 am

right, hold on bernard! i go after the zanku that are chasing bernard and fire at them with my rifle. we need every man alive!

Invité

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2