Gundam-Storm Masters Of Transmutation
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Gaming Room (Role Play Only) Go to the Starting Zone if you want to play.

Gaming Room (Role Play Only) Go to the Starting Zone if you want to play. Empty Gaming Room (Role Play Only) Go to the Starting Zone if you want to play.

Message  Tieria Erde Ven Mar 28, 2008 5:47 am

Read the rule's tread and create your self a character if you don't have one.
Ask the GM if the Character is ok then when i give you the permission you will be free to post in the Gaming Room not before

Read the first Message alway's Never give comment in the role play if you have some MP it to the player to give i'm advise or note on is performence if you give comments the GM Game Master will delete it without given time to read it.

Only the story bord and the RPG will be taken place here. no fighting you can wrote line by line you situation about your character position and discution.

No misplace role-play. If you give your personnel thinking and not you Characters mental situation you can be sancting for bad playing.

The situation well the story take place after Gundam Seed Destiny. But we mixe all the gundam story right there so make you first line colorsfull make up your background line. but not the complet Background you will have the Characters discription forum for this.
taht will be and is the place where you will have only on forum window that will be the reference for you character ability and capacity inside the game.
----------NEW RULES ADD BELLOW THIS LINE------------
To the demande of multyple player i have decide to set a new rule in the gaming room.

it everytime you see a post made by a other player and not the GM(Game Master) You must wait until the Gm make is comment and description of the situation and nothing else.

So it reopened and it not to be but to test. If a new player come in the player that are already playing must give him direction and also take action to removed the badly posted message in the game.

It the responsability of the Game Master and the player to keep the gaming room and the atmosphere of the game peacefull and calm to have a great gaming experience.

Dernière édition par rise62 le Lun Mai 05, 2008 7:58 am, édité 4 fois
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Gaming Room (Role Play Only) Go to the Starting Zone if you want to play. Left_bar_bleue200/200Gaming Room (Role Play Only) Go to the Starting Zone if you want to play. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Will Save:
Gaming Room (Role Play Only) Go to the Starting Zone if you want to play. Left_bar_bleue200/200Gaming Room (Role Play Only) Go to the Starting Zone if you want to play. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Gaming Room (Role Play Only) Go to the Starting Zone if you want to play. Empty Re: Gaming Room (Role Play Only) Go to the Starting Zone if you want to play.

Message  Tieria Erde Mar Juin 10, 2008 9:47 pm

Alive a écrit:right, hold on bernard! i go after the zanku that are chasing bernard and fire at them with my rifle. we need every man alive!

GM note to Alive=If you had notice but in your MS profiled you don't have a laser rifle. Even if it was given to your use for the training. You don't have the information to use it. so you will not be able to use it for this battle.

L2 Colony Space Alistor

Bernard:Watch your back before watching the back of others first.

Bernard is right 4 ZEON MS are coming at you at full speed.

Daniel:Alistor quick defende your self.

the scene is the 4 Zaku are coming from the front so if you trie and help Bernard you will probably get cut down.

The second training groupe made of fabre, Merit, Joshua and Peter have difficulty fighting there enemy but the manage to defend them self.

Fabre:Miss Hawk what should we do there to many.

Luna:Just hold them and where will come and help you and the seam to your group if you manage to defeat you targets.

Tokyo city down town Wu Fey.

During the fight Fu Way got cut in the explosion of Ali mobile suit. A energy build-up inside the suit and it finaly exploded in front of him/ taking with Ali. Wu Fay and half of the AI and ZAFT forcess.

GM Note to Darksword = Don't worry it sad for Wu fay and Ali but. it because nothing was going on in that scene and i need it to moved faster then want Alive game was going it was at first. You are free to creat a new character profiled to start something else.

GM Note to Darkstar = Darkstar just to show you that anybody can get killed in this game not only your self. get over Shinta deaft and make your self a new character. I want to be honest with you. you played really well shinta in the first part of the game inside the ZAFT base. but after you want in the opposite direction of your character profiled way's. It made you do some action that is i read you profiled right that Shinta would have never done.

So it not because you got Shinta killed that there nothing more to do. RPG are made to make your self notice of the danger arround you. For shinta deaft made you realised that he wasent invinsible. And if you do a new character please fallow your character mental profile. I hate player that do stuff that normaly there character would have never done.

You may not believed me. And let me get it strait for Shinta deaft you trusther where already destroyed for using them you need to fly. so what ever you tried to do. you falled down and got Shinta killed. i have warned you before twis that your trusthers where gone. End you didn't listen to me. And even if you tried to defend your self you should have sayed so to not get killed. But even in that situation. the chance you ad of getting out of this sticky spot was really hard. I admit that it was probably a to high danger zone that would may not have the experience to go in.

Note to everybody = You guy's are still level one character so do think that you can do everything. Do not do risky stuff without thinking it first. it may be cool to do a back flip but sorry to say that guy's but your character can do stuff like that for the moment.

!!!Warning!!!
For every player
got to the starting zone and read the player handbook. you will find new stuff for the game
!!!Warning!!!
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Gaming Room (Role Play Only) Go to the Starting Zone if you want to play. Empty Re: Gaming Room (Role Play Only) Go to the Starting Zone if you want to play.

Message  Guest Mer Juin 11, 2008 11:48 am

I see the four zoes comming toward me. I have no option, i defend myself. i fire my rifle at them over and over!

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Mar Juin 17, 2008 11:12 pm

Alive a écrit:I see the four zoes comming toward me. I have no option, i defend myself. i fire my rifle at them over and over!

GM Note: If you don`t say what you do to defend your self with your mobile suit item. Your only waithing to get your self hit.

Space Alistor and Daniel.

The battle is on. Chaos seam to go everywhere. the team is being split up. Th ZEON forcess seam really not taking easy on the little team.

You guy`s forgat that your still recrut good recrut but again. Not enough battle experience run`s throught self.

To make mather worst. A group of Two unknow mobile suit are coming really fats that seam that they starting poit was the L4 colony. that about more then 100 billion KM away. No space craft has that kind of speed alone. And the heat source is they only thing that allow your radar and sencer to pick it up coming at your location in a interception point.

And that not all. Destress Becon coming form L2 is coming from the emergency frequency channel.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Mer Juin 18, 2008 11:22 am

LUNA! WE HAVE TO RETREAT AND GET MORE MS WITH US BEFORE WE COME BACK!!!!

WE NEED HELP AND IVE GOT 2 MORE INCOMING!

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Jeu Juin 19, 2008 1:32 am

Alive a écrit:LUNA! WE HAVE TO RETREAT AND GET MORE MS WITH US BEFORE WE COME BACK!!!!

WE NEED HELP AND IVE GOT 2 MORE INCOMING!

Space L2 orbital approche. Alistor and Daniel

Bernard:Guy's watch out there something coming this way.

At the seam time. Alistor heat sensored catch a heat wave. Most be a powerfull weapon coming from the incoming unknown mobile suit.

It to quick to avoide in time. But Joshua, Merit and Fabre are blow to dust. Just in front of you but that ray also destroyed 1/2 of they enemy Zaku that where attacking you. In the seam amounth of time. A Mobile suit clash in bettween all they other mobile suit.

It totaly different from any known mobile suit. There is now data on it. event de scanner don`t seam to be able to pick up a level mesurement to sea what kind of body plating it has.

armed with a double gatheling canon on it left armed, A gigantique spick on the right mounted on the gatheling there a shield of the seam protection plate then the body. Confusion rules on this battle.

Luna:Guy's don`t let your guards down. They enemy Zaku are still here.

Your fighting have made you hover to the L2 colony.

The number of Zaku Unit seam to grow more and more.

Daniel: Alistor there are chance to go to the ZEON base and tried to rescoue Eriadna. There no escape we have to fight. If we stay put where going to die.

Dice roled for Alistor counter attack on the Zaku arround him.

Dernière édition par rise62 le Jeu Juin 19, 2008 1:37 am, édité 1 fois
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Tieria Erde Jeu Juin 19, 2008 1:32 am

The member 'rise62' has done the following action : Dice throw

#1 '1d8' : 4, 3 Alistor beam saber slash number-1 enemy destroyed with 75% of damage increase in the attack vélocity

--------------------------------

#2 '1d8' : 6, 3 Alistor Beam saber slash number-2 enemy destroyed with a critical hit. Zaku body plate at 35 of Point Impact it get it self blow in one cut.

Dernière édition par rise62 le Jeu Juin 19, 2008 1:36 am, édité 1 fois (Raison : Description of the attack.)
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Jeu Juin 19, 2008 8:35 am

your right daniel, what shall we do? i think maybe we should take luna too, she has much experience. What about the others?

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Sam Juin 21, 2008 7:46 am

Alive a écrit:your right daniel, what shall we do? i think maybe we should take luna too, she has much experience. What about the others?

L2 colony. Alistor and Daniel.

Time passe. 10 Zaku are destroyed.

In front of the battle field 2 unknow mobile suit have arrived are the enemy or friends.

Gaming Room (Role Play Only) Go to the Starting Zone if you want to play. 5zmfg-79Gaming Room (Role Play Only) Go to the Starting Zone if you want to play. 3xxxg-28

The target the Zaku and start to wipe them out one by one in a very spectacular way.

The laser canon seam to be inaffected by this new suit body armor.

Luna: guy's go without me. I have to defende the colony a war like this can make the colony go off its orbital stationed. if it is only for a little out of is line. it will probably fall in earth lower orbit and crash.

Bernard:We have to make this battle stop. with the number of explosion it would take only a big enough to make it go off it trajectory.

Daniel:Alistor we have to make it fast. it time to use are suit special hability.

Luna: I allowe it for this time we need this suit hability. I don't know who this guy's are but. we need to take this chance to get the colony under safe control. if it continue like that innocent people will die.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During this time on earth surface. Yokohama Zaft military base

The battle in Tokyo city have stop. All have been stop when a rogue yellow mobile suit have destroyed most of the Zaft and IA mobile suit in is way. But a suicidal move from a OZ pilot have destroyed the rogue and dangerous mobile suit.

A militairy man with the TAG name General Thomas Reid is looking at the space observetory rapport about the Colony L2 instability.

Thomas: This is bad,,,,,, men's we have to stop this from continuing on. It was intrusted to us to make earth a save heaven for people and deal's with the need and protection of the surface. If this Colony Falls........... It will cause some world wide changess making earth impossible to live in for many years and maybe event century.

Soldier: But....Sir. What should we do.

Thomas: Equipe the suit that we have captured with the new Nuclear powered engine that was being built here. I think it would be enough to destroyed the colony.

Soldier: but... Sir. again would that be considering sacrifising people. and would it not be used to start a new war.

Thomas: We have no choice. But to do that now.

Reid leave the control room and entered a detention hall section of the base. he stop in front of two officer guardien a prison cell.

Thomas:opened up.

he come in and there is young girl waithing in the dark. Ali. Wu Fay alied.

Ali:Where am I. And Who are you.

Thomas:I'm Lieutenant General Thomas Reid. I know who you are. My father the leader of the earth federation the encestor of the OMNI was working for the New-Edwards militairy science technologie. he was supervision the project super soldier. the first step for humain to unlock there super hability. that we now. Know that Coordinator the second stage of this project to be borne from it. Your the third stage. a complete controlable killing machine.

Ali: No i'm not. It impossible.

thomas: But you have to people are in danger no. And we need the pilot that can pilot this infernal mobile suit to bring it to the L2 colony and to blow it up from the earth sky's. It will save earth but will blame coordinator for all eternity.

Ali:But your a Zaft officer why would you do something like that.

Thomas: I only used this advance hability to get to ZAFT soft spot. But to after stab them. Most of the soldier here are undercover soldier in my own personal army. And my second in commande treize Khusrenada from OZ is just puling the strings from the earth side to calm the ZAFT idea. the IA attacking everywhere. are my perfect soldier. but a small groupe of people tried to stop it. The preventer fro the L4 colony and the mars forces the ZETA...........

Ali is suddently acting like a complete soldier devoted to the General. Thomas has push somekind of remote control.

Thomas: You mission is to destroyed the L2 colony take the 08SK-Straka from the hangars 2 and go to the main core of the L2 colony you will autodestruct your suit there to bring that colony in a small ball of fire and light.

Ali: YES. Sir...

GM Note=This will allow darksword ans darkstar to do something i have made your situation guy's like it never appened and you have done stuff. But it like nobody know about what appened to the two of you. It called like using a eraser but without anybody noticing it. I have to say it so eveybody know why your alloyed in again and why i do that.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Sam Juin 21, 2008 11:51 am

right! daniel, lets go! activating special ability! be careful luna!!!!

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Sam Juin 21, 2008 8:40 pm

Alive a écrit:right! daniel, lets go! activating special ability! be careful luna!!!!

L2 Space Battle Alistor and Daniel

Daniel Dive right in the Battle field to tried and enter the Colony interior.

Daniel: I'm going in. Alistor if you want to fallow just fallow me.

Berandr:guy's be carefull there is probably battle going on inside the Colony has we speak.

Daniel:Where very aware of that but thanks for the reminder.

Luna:Guy's good luck.

forme de Communication system the two Unknown MS pilot are triing to take to your group chef.

UnKnow Pilot: This is Preventer Trowa Barton. Where here to stop this battle from continuing and we would like your assistance.

Luna: We are curently under attack from the ZEON forcess that have establis there Base inside the colony. ZAFT is triing to live in peace there. But ZEON is going to sacrifice all the people of this colony is the battle continue.

Trowa: My collegue and I where informed of this situation long ago. But we just got new's of the ZEON Coup D'Etats this morning. But now it time to Prevente any catastrophy from forming again.

Luna:I understand. So lets work togetter and put and END to this battle.

The Bleu suit with the Gatheling canon Ripe the coming ZEON Zaku.

Trowa: David do you mind firering a shot where some ZEON troupe are gattering. in is trusty Heavy-Long.(A cross from the Heavy Arms and Shenlong Gundam)
Gaming Room (Role Play Only) Go to the Starting Zone if you want to play. 3xxxg-28

Daniel On board the Zoltar get support from the Red and white winged Mobilse suit the Walkyrie.(A cross from the Sandrock and Wing Zero gundam)
Gaming Room (Role Play Only) Go to the Starting Zone if you want to play. 5zmfg-79

the Walkyrie take two par of it main wing and point it like it was a canon. and a massive heat wave burst from it. destroying everything in it's trajectory. It give Daniel a opened way inside the Colony and to Alistor.

David: okay Guy's let separed us on to groupe. half fallow Trowa and the rest with me. Trowa take the interior of the colony and i will take the exterior.

Trowa, Luna, Bernard, Joshua, Peter: Roger that.

But something goes wrong when Alistor and Daniel enteres the Colony a gigantique explosion from the ZAFT militairy base explode. Most be the armory room. the Colony is shaking. and many pars of the Interior broke and let the air ran out. all the people from 1km in the surrounding are being killed from the vacum of space. and gradualy it got stronger slowly cause the hall breach is really massive.

The mobile suit operation system all goes Red. But it only warning from unknown situation. Inside the Colony emergency siren goes on. But this is different from the Militairy siren. It more like a evacuation signale.

GM Note-I'm good with dramatique situation and impossible mission. But if there whas never situation like this it would be boring to play. Sometime i scare my self with what i can come up with
----------------------------------------------------------------

earth surface Yokohama ZAFT base.

Somewhere soldier are gattering togetter to take over the ZAFT base. they are OZ soldier and ZEON forcess. Spy's. the General Reid comme in.

Thomas: Okay people it time. The ZEON troupes have already diverted the L2 colony it time for us to act in the Name of OZ and ZEON.

Soldier: Yes! SIR...........

Thomas: Ali it time..........Get in your suit...........and flye out of here... Once you have reach the battle field..... DESTROY........ what ever get in your way.
Gaming Room (Role Play Only) Go to the Starting Zone if you want to play. Thomas10
General Thomas Reid

Ali: At your service SIR!......

She start to run from the meeting and go in the hangars that Thomas has giving information of where the Straka was held out of people hand. But Ali jump at the ZAFT guard and killed them with no frustration or emotion and expresion. Like a total Zombie.

Got in the new and improved Straka to take down the L2 colony.

Thomas: Even is she does destroy the Colony it will Fall in the american continent killing all the garbage of this world it will then be possible to take over for good. Nobody will be able to get in are way.

he straka take off making producing some infernal reaction inside the controle tower of the ZAFt base the loyal soldier of ZAFt are going nut's about it. They triing to get hold of the patro unit to take it down. but the comm Link is down. The corrupted soldier come in then and kill every ZAFT operative without letting them surrender.

Soldier: is we would take prisonner it would make people think that where taking over when we will impose are self has the people of this ZAFt base but in the name of are organisation.

Ali: I'm tiered of all this fighting. I know that what i'm about to do is wrong but. i will not let this Colony kill so many people. I'm doing this for my self and not for this guy's that have given me the order.

What is that right now. does tht mean Ali never was controled by the General.
Is she doing this cause she could do nothing else. Does she plan on sacrficing her self for this great cause. but will it also bring the world in to Chaos again

there only one way to find out keep playing and reading. there more to come.

To be continue

GM Note=Alive you have WON 400XP point for the battle you just got out from. It was for player of level 5 and more to handle but you did that great. But i slack on the battle you would not have sacrifice if i was really Bad. there was many time you did nothing but say Yes. Next time do something. you most descrive the action you want to make before i rolled the dice for you.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Dim Juin 22, 2008 11:23 am

WHAT THE HELL!!!!! GUYS! we HAVE to stabilize the colony!!

Luna, is it still possible to stabilize the colony or do we need to pull back??

daniel, im right behind you!

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Dim Juin 22, 2008 6:31 pm

Alive a écrit:WHAT THE HELL!!!!! GUYS! we HAVE to stabilize the colony!!

Luna, is it still possible to stabilize the colony or do we need to pull back??

Daniel, I'm right behind you!

L2-Colony Alistor and Daniel

The Colony shake is producing electronic interference Du to the electronic failure and energy fluctuation from the structural wall breaching all over the place.

Daniel:Alistor watch out.

A Colossal wall plate is coming your way. Daniel is in front about 100 meters away from where the plate is going to hit.

GM not=You will have to choix yur option and make a Wise decision about it ok it will cost you your life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

L2 battle Field Space zone Luna, David, Trowa and Ali.

In the seam time coming from the Moon a couple of IA Mobile suit are approching the battle field. But the guy's inside the Colony do not know about it. There is the RED IA and some model identical to the Straka X that Bernard et Alistor are piloting.

They start fighting the ZAFT troupe the are firering with the ZEON troupe. There OZ logo and OMNI symbol on this suit.

But from no where a heat source is detected coming from earth. It fast really fast.

David: Trowa and Luna watch out it coming this way.

A yellow Mobile suit clash right in to the fight and has cut Luna's Rear reactor. and slice 5 IA that where jumping to attack the little resistance. But Luna suit desappeared in a flash of light. But there no debris left.

Luna: AAAAAAaaahhhh...............................................................
Radio signal lost.

That new arrive soldier is fighting everybody at the seam time. Trowa and David have started to intercepte it but with no luck. The are out gun and out speed from this suit. No mather what they tried to do they like being read throught there plans before even.

Trowa: David we have to fallow it. That the Key to the ZEON plans we have to destroyed it before it reach the Colony Core.

David:How it just to powerful.

Trowa: I know but we have no choice but to tried and stop it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 before they attack have started. A Military Transport ship is coming from Mars toward the Moon surface capital City.

A man that look more of a police officer his looking at the outside at the wide of space. A other guy come in with the seam uniformed but with least decoration on is.

Lieutenant Ray McHenzy: Hey what are you looking at.

Commander Xion Coloara: I was just thinking about my cousin. I just hope she's still alive.

Ray: You know Eriadna she would not let her self be capture that easy if it ever appened.

Xion: Yes but from the moment that the OMNI two weak ago attack the C3 colony from Mars orbit. Abd the declaration of war on use. Because of a infiltrated ZETA soldier on Earth. we have to continue the Peace talk.

Ray: I know what you mean. With in my organisation the Preventer we have some insite on the war that is coming to give from now.

Xion: The reason why we have to get there and tried to stop it.

A Young lady come in with a weird red uniform with white stripes on it.

Lieutenant Tala Ion: My brother just informed me SIR. That a destress signal has been received from the L2 Colony.

Ray: What that where Eriadna last position was.

Xion: Also where my own Brother work also. Joshua Coloara. Is a ZAFT officier. we never had great understanding with are way of view.

A other man come in.

Tala: Nickolas what are you doing here.

Commander Nickolas Ion: Xion it really bad. the L2 colony has just lost is orbital station and it slowly falling toward earth.

Tala: That horrible. there so many people on this colony.

Ray:What should we do change course to intercept or continue on are Main mission.

Xion: ZETA soldier are peace keeper. from Mars but we have are dutie. Tala change course to L2 colony where not going to rage war but take in the wounded people. there nothing we can do for that colony situation. We don't have enough information about that place. If we have the chance we will going forces with the ZAFT troupe there to make it stop. But if not we will have to retreat.

Tala: yes SIR.....

She leave the rest room. To the ship bridge

Ray: What are you thinking about.

Xion: we can not just stay here and do nothing that what i'm thinking.

Nickolas: I have also detected what kind of unit moslty Zaku. There 5 Zaft unknow Mobile suit they have been tag with Zaft heat signature recognietion Isotope. there also unmanned unit. the ZAFT are fighting back with ZEON and agains the Unmanned suit.

Xion: Nise work Nick. We need you at the bridge go back to your post and continue to informe me of the changess.

Comm channel. Tala: SIR...We are picking up somekind of faint heat signature with multiple MS debris that are floatting this way.

Xion activate somekind of console on the wall next to the door.

Xion: Tala diverte course to intercept and make everybody work to gatter the wounded,

Ray: I will also help out.

Xion: Let's go.

XION get in is suit and Ray also.

Xion: how you big brother. It time to go to work.

Commander Xion Coloara Mobile Suit
Gaming Room (Role Play Only) Go to the Starting Zone if you want to play. 3xxxg-29
ZEMS-29 Xion Gundam

Lieutenant Ray McHenzy Mobile Suit
Gaming Room (Role Play Only) Go to the Starting Zone if you want to play. 5zmfg-80
ZEMS-30 Hyperion Gundam

Ray: Xion look is it what i think it is.

Xion: Yes it the MS prototype given to ZAFT in are peace treaty agreement. it was not supposed to be used in battle.

They arrive and found the recked Radiance. maybe Luna is still alive.

Commander Luna Maria Hawk Mobile Suit
Gaming Room (Role Play Only) Go to the Starting Zone if you want to play. 5zmfg-81
ZEMS-28 Radiance

To be continue

Game Info=The Hyperion is naturely a Mars mobile suit. and that model was also given to ZAFT. It was a exchange of good faith in the two Nation. But Zaft never used it. The seam goes with the Radiance model. Like we all know it was activated to help Eriadna and Alistor to escape the ZAFT base. maybe the activation of this two suit with the ZETA logo and Mars affiliation isotope on it has made this declaration of war bettween OZ and ZETA a reality. But thatt only speculation. But there a big chance that it the reason for it. There also the capture of Eriadna Morita from the ZEON
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Lun Juin 23, 2008 10:53 am

shit! i fly as fast as i can away from the falling metal with my boosters maxed out.

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Ven Juil 04, 2008 5:13 am

Guy's i have to stop comming. I have started working almost 24/7 a weak and it becoming impossible for this summer to come online has i want to. So for the RPG.

I will close it for the time. But i have a idea to make everybody restarting the game. But not for you alive.

I will restart everybody that want to be in the game. you will forme a single groupe of friend fighting togetther and not agains't each other.

So this is it for this month. For finding a other RPG. let only get are self occuped with other things then GS and come look for time to time. the first on to nothice that it has come back. notice everybody and him certain that we will all come back to the forum and the game fast.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé