Gundam-Storm Masters Of Transmutation
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Story Archives Of Marsh 2008

2 participants

Page 2 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant

Story Archives Of Marsh 2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Archives Of Marsh 2008

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei Lun Mar 31, 2008 12:22 am

OMNI

meanwhile alive pull a quick one on the officer...i enter one of the mobile suits cockpit...but i couldn't leave our leader DUO bleed to death...so i got out of my cockpit and sprinted towards DUO...
"Alive take the mobile suits is important that we at least take one of them" he scream until his lungs exploed....
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Story Archives Of Marsh 2008 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Story Archives Of Marsh 2008 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Will Save:
Story Archives Of Marsh 2008 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Story Archives Of Marsh 2008 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  Guest Lun Mar 31, 2008 1:19 am

in an instant i whip out my hand gun, and open on the man in red

OMNI

GM ROLL

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Lun Mar 31, 2008 1:29 am

Admin(darksword) a écrit:OMNI

meanwhile alive pull a quick one on the officer...i enter one of the mobile suits cockpit...but i couldn't leave our leader DUO bleed to death...so i got out of my cockpit and sprinted towards DUO...
"Alive take the mobile suits is important that we at least take one of them" he scream until his lungs exploed....

GM Note to darksword-you have violated alive character right you have no right to move is character without asking him about it. player your role and he will player his next time you will be kick out of the game for 2 weeks. Just look at what you responsible of.

You got out of the cockpit your action make the Zaft officer move and he pull the triger (Alive has to make a reflex throw to evade the attack.

alive throw Ce dé n'est pas existant.
Zaft officer throw Ce dé n'est pas existant.

The Zaft officier get Alestor
6 and 5 deadly shot you die in a second because you got hit in the head. 4 and 3 in the stomack. 2 and 1 you got lucky and you got shot in the hand or a foot.

if you got 3 and 5 you have 1/2 chance to die from the shot if you have 4 and your okay if you get 3 but you bleed do death and moving wont be a good idea.

darkstar appered in the scene. the Zaft soldier is firing at that time so the soldier see Wu Fay
comming in and out of the mobile suit because Wu Fay did to much noise from going after the mobile suit he should have continued on his mobile suit to bad for him.

Wu Fay get shout at also Alister can shout if his not knock down from the gun fight.

Wu Fay reflex to evade the shot. Ce dé n'est pas existant.
Zaft officier shot to hit Wu Fay Ce dé n'est pas existant.

The situation his that Alestor Got shot but he was lucky to dodge it
But Wu fay appered and put him self in the view of the Zaft soldier why because Duo was already down by being shot by the Zaft soldier so Wu Fay became a easy hit.

GM note to darksword and alive-Now Wu Fay(darksword) your are bettween the situation of being dead or living so if you friend don't get you out of there quick Wu Fay will died eventuely.

in an instant i whip out my hand gun, and open on the man in red

you where a little to late Alive.

Guy's watch out to what your doing it can cost you your character life and it really not cool to have your first character die so fast be carefull in the action you make. You need a good imagination to remember what is going on

The Zaft officer Dock to evoid the gun shot Alister had a bad shot because he tried to evade the soldier gun shot in the seam time you have lost 3 point in you shot percentage output.

Notice that you shot made a tanker of gas explode behind the soldier it was to fare to hurt you and the Zaft officer

ZAFT Shinta turn

Shinta finaly arrived at the Hangar door. he see Athrun dock and in a fire fight with somebody dress in black like a spy or something like that. The 2 men Athrun and the spy did seam to have seing you. Know also that behind the spy there are 2 men one lying on the ground a a other one that seam badly hurt he bleed so much from is chest that seam to have been riped a part.

NPC(Athrun)-Give up you have no where else to go the time you add to fight me got soldier surrounding the area so surrender now or i will kill have no problem killing you and you friends

GM Not to darkstar-So what your gone do Shinta help Athrun out or help the 2 injured men.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Lun Mar 31, 2008 5:58 am

As the tanker explodes I run to the same suit where darksword lies.

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Lun Mar 31, 2008 6:08 am

Alive a écrit:As the tanker explodes I run to the same suit where Wu Fay(darksword) lies.

OMNI Alive and Darksword

GM NOTE to Alive and Darksword-Really BAD role play Wu Fay(darksword) had left is suit and is now lying on the ground next to Duo(NPC). So if i understand you action you just put your self in the target range of Athrun firing and you don't haven protect your self.

Guy's all that scene was badly played and in normal situation you would not have did that. Notice that haven is it only a game you must all think of normal situation and normal reaction from you character take time to read the situation and notice what you team mate's and your ennemie his.

Okay then you have put your self in the range of fire.

ZAFT Darkstar

You see that Athrun fight fire by fire the spy.

And that next to you there a hand gun lying on the ground you can rapidly take it and fire. but you can also take cover and also ignore them.

Athrun fire at the Spy=Alestor(Alive).

OMNI Alive

Alestor finaly see a other Zaft soldier comming from the exterior of the hangar door's
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Lun Mar 31, 2008 6:10 am

slowly i lay down the gun and put my hands in the air, at the sight of my bleeding comrades.

(in last one rise i meant to say i was going over to help injured friends.)

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Lun Mar 31, 2008 6:22 am

Alive a écrit:slowly i lay down the gun and put my hands in the air, at the sight of my bleeding comrades.

(in last one rise i meant to say i was going over to help injured friends.)

GM- maybe but you did the action without making the move that you where giving up to the soldier think you triing to still a mobile suit in a militairy base and you run to help you friend in the line of fire. it normal that you get shot at. You advesary don't know what you do at the moment you think about it.

The seam thing goes for you but know that you see some of the action comming. But some part you didn't like the part that darksword went in the mobile suit so i have ignored that moment.(If you have question you can put (question and ask what you see) I will descrive it to you and everybody also.There something in the game that you are still clueless of your new at this so it normal but in time it will get better. the best way to know how to play it with making mistake.

OMNI Alive

Wu fay(darksword) is badly hurt but he is still alive, Duo has no sign of life he may be dead but like you know nothing about healfcare so you don't really know about it.

ZAFT darkstar

You see Athrun getting closer to the Spy's that just gived up there action.

NPC(Athrun)-Okay slowly turn arround and get on the ground.

More soldier come in.

Daniel come in from the smoke he has is hear a little bit burn from the flames that got him. he was really lucky.

So darkstar what are you doing. join athrun or talk to daniel about how he get out of danger in time.

OMNI Alive

You get arrested but you get your self in a cell inside the ZAFT base so there is maybe hope for your character maybe. let's hope to it.

OMNI Darksword

Your still knockout but Wu fay is being take care of inside the healfcenter in the Zaft base but he don't know that(it only for you to not worry about him.

darkstar a écrit:i shout to zaft officer " dont take your sight off him" as i run up to him and grab his pistol.
i then turn and aim at the two injured men on the floor advancing toward them.

i search and disarm the injured me and shout " clear over here"!!!

GM Note to Darkstar-if you do that you will be set to deaf by you own team mate's because it abusif militairy power. you a recruit and you don't have the right to use a fire arm except for self defense
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Lun Mar 31, 2008 6:26 am

time comes, time goes, as i lie around in various positions and beat rhythms on my cell wall with my fingers.

Invité

Story Archives Of Marsh 2008 - Page 2 Empty ...

Message  Guest Lun Mar 31, 2008 6:28 am

zaft

i walk over to daniel.

without a smile but an excited voice i exclaim " ur ok!, how the hell are you ok"?!?!?

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Lun Mar 31, 2008 6:34 am

darkstar a écrit:zaft

i walk over to daniel.

without a smile but an excited voice i exclaim " ur ok!, how the hell are you ok"?!?!?

Daniel- i grab the door that fly out and just landed slowly with it GM-Just kidding it didn't appened like that.
Daniel-let's see the prisoner and play with is mental situation it funny to so somebody else demissed and bad luck.

Daniel fallow the soldier that take the Spy=Alestor(Alive) to is cell.

Daniel-So are you glad that you mate just died because of your action you should have give up fighting a longtime a go. So what militairy your in OMNI, ORB maybe the new Mars forces the ZETA.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Lun Mar 31, 2008 6:41 am

OMNI

HAH! like im telling you! you scum wont get a thing out of me.

Invité

Message  Guest Lun Mar 31, 2008 6:43 am

"was this guy searched before he was chucked in here"?!
"Daniel, maybe his possessions can tell us where he was from, or perhaps the dead body" ?

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Lun Mar 31, 2008 6:50 am

ZAFT rise62

Daniel(rise62)-Ok Shinta let's search the dead guy will have what we want with they deaf if we need to.

NPC(Athrun)-Okay get him Alestor(Alive) in is cell and fast. you guy's are not qualified to make that kind of search please let it be done by they expert in the base.)

some soldier take the body and take it to the healf center with the other knock out Wu Fay(darksword)

Daniel(rise62)-Let's fallow the prisonner and questionned him.

NPC(Athrun)-okay do has you like but don't kill him we may need to question him with the truth pile if he doesn't cooperate.

OMNI Alive

your thorw in your cell.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Lun Mar 31, 2008 6:53 am

(talking to self) " isn't anyone ever happy to see me"?

Invité

Message  Guest Lun Mar 31, 2008 6:57 am

"ok dan, got any stratergies to crack him"?

notices trenchcoat.

asks Athrun " can we please have his trenchcoat to search at least" ?

Invité

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei Lun Mar 31, 2008 7:04 am

was lying there in the hard bed....
*i guess they dont treat there prisoners very nicely here* i started to laugh but couldnt for long....the area that i have gotten shot was really hurting...but it seem that they were taking care of me....
i was wondering were was alive he was no were to be seen...
i slowy try to get up....but stop have way...
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Tieria Erde Lun Mar 31, 2008 7:08 am

darkstar a écrit:"ok dan, got any stratergies to crack him"?

notices trenchcoat.

asks Athrun " can we please have his trenchcoat to search at least" ?

Daniel-He sayed no. but way. Commander if they don't need it would you send us the spy coat for us to search more.

Athrun-haven better i search it with you when it okay. Go one i get back to you in a minut to make the interrogation.
---------------------------------------

Daniel-Okay let beat him up first i want some action. Dio you think his gone talk if we hit the supect.

by Admin(darksword) on Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:04 am

was lying there in the hard bed....
*i guess they dont treat there prisoners very nicely here* i started to laugh but couldnt for long....the area that i have gotten shot was really hurting...but it seem that they were taking care of me....
i was wondering were was alive he was no were to be seen...
i slowy try to get up....but stop have way...

ZAFT Darksword

your can not moved haven if you tried you feel like you have most of you body that is missing. you can only move you eye's you see Zaft uniform.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Lun Mar 31, 2008 7:11 am

zaft

no, we wait to search the coat when he gets back.

shall we talk to him first?

Invité

Message  Guest Lun Mar 31, 2008 7:11 am

my hands lie in my pockets feeling the handles of the two knives

(im guessing this is okay since you didn't edit them out)

Invité

Message  Guest Lun Mar 31, 2008 7:15 am

(you char. description say they were in ur coat and u dont got it)

to prisoner " how do you like your cell? its about as cozy as its gona get around here".

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Lun Mar 31, 2008 7:17 am

Alive a écrit:my hands lie in my pockets feeling the handles of the two knives

(im guessing this is okay since you didn't edit them out)

your armed have been tied down when you were taken in by the soldier. it was to fast for you to grab you knive's ayway you would have gone to fare inside a secure base with that much Zaft soldier. But there something that you should think of before doing anything way again did you needed to still the mobile suit and the order where given by. You don't know that.

You think that OMNI is you base of commande and that all. But you may start having doubt about you mission specialy after that failed mission that was mostly on faire to begin with.

by darkstar on Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:11 am

zaft

no, we wait to search the coat when he gets back.

shall we talk to him first?

Daniel okay let's just watch him triing to escape i bet that he will tried to escape the moment he his allone in is cell.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei Lun Mar 31, 2008 7:18 am

no wonderi couldn't get up....i regret everything...i should have taken the suit when i had the chance...i was wondering if DUO was still alive....i was looking at the door hoping someone could at least open it....i had the munchies...
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Lun Mar 31, 2008 7:22 am

" hey dan you stay here and interrogate him. ive got a gut feeling that the other guy might talk, anyway i just wana see if hes still alive.
ok? "

Invité

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei Lun Mar 31, 2008 7:27 am

i was opening my mouth screaming for help...but the words just didn't come out...
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Lun Mar 31, 2008 7:36 am

sitting in my cell i looked around there wasnt much in here...so i set to work on looking for a flaw in my hand ties.

Invité

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant