Gundam-Storm Masters Of Transmutation
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Story Archives Of April 2008

2 participants

Page 1 sur 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Suivant

Story Archives Of April 2008 Empty Story Archives Of April 2008

Message  Tieria Erde Sam Avr 05, 2008 1:37 am

Gaming Room Archives(Where everything is saved)
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:14 am by darkstar

"good, however he is hungry, what can i feed him?"

Select:
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:17 am by Admin(darksword)

dam this is the worst torture ever...having me starve to death

Select:
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:19 am by rise62

Alive wrote:
i finally bredk the ropes and beging to walk around the room.

(gm what is the room like?)

You hear sound from somewhere comming from the roof of the room it speaker to high to get to it.

it seam like somebody talking to you.

Voice- I knew that you would have tried to get away so i have watch every movement to know what to exdept from you. Did you know that you were screwed with by the ORB Union. yes i got it from you own mission field from that dead guy's black jacket the one with the long pony tail. Not that chiness that other guy' Duo was wrot on is jackette.

during that time

Zaft shinta

Nurse-Only liquid is body is not totaly ready for hard substance.

GM note-Okay off for today guy's i'm beat but make you list and i will give you some pointer. darkstar you have received 300 experience point from your training exercised from the moment before that and you also get a 10 exp for the little battle haven if it didn't last long.

Alive you get 100 experience point for making the right decision for saving you team mate's

darksword you will lousse 100 reflex point temporary until you get back on track of you healf okay

Guy's i will lock the Gaming Zore for now i will reopen it when i be back. i will alway's do that to keep track of the game so we will al be togetter to play

Select:
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:23 am by Alive

I stand up to the voice

"who the hell are you and how the **** dod you know that?

Select:
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:25 am by darkstar

"thank you nurse"
i go and get some applesauce aswell as liquid nutrients and return to the man on the bed with them.

"hungry?"

Select:
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:28 am by rise62

GM note-Okay off for today guy's i'm beat but make you list and i will give you some pointer. darkstar you have received 300 experience point from your training exercised from the moment before that and you also get a 10 exp for the little battle haven if it didn't last long.

Alive you get 100 experience point for making the right decision for saving you team mate's

darksword you will lousse 100 reflex point temporary until you get back on track of you healf okay

Guy's i will lock the Gaming Zore for now i will reopen it when i be back. i will alway's do that to keep track of the game so we will al be togetter to play

Envy you start allone in the game but you can post you first gaming situation that you are in remember to read you character profil before commencing to play.

And Envy you character lives on Mars just to keep in line of the story.

Select:
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:49 pm by rise62

Alive wrote:

by Alive on Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:23 am

I stand up to the voice

"who the hell are you and how the **** dod you know that?

OMNI Alive
Your just hear the voice of a man comming from the speaker that are really high up in the room selling that about 4 meters high.

NPC(Voix)-My name is not Importe what is that you stuck right now. Aren't you or Not. They only thing i can say to you is that him two floor bellow you and him watching you from a surveillence camera and that him not part of the ZAFT force, Did you really think a minut that you where going allone in that mission. OMNI is no more we have a new leader and a good one for a change of scenery.

So If you tell me what i want maybe just maybe i will considere helping you out if you agreed in cooperating with me.

GM game info-The voice that you hear is distorted so haven if you think it a men voix it to distorted to make out how it is.

darkstar wrote:
"thank you nurse"
i go and get some applesauce aswell as liquid nutrients and return to the man on the bed with them.

"hungry?"

ZAFT darkstar

You received a plater of liquide food that the patience is allowed to eat. haven if he would trie to run without is leg and a arm missing he wound go fare and you would see him comming faster then him only triing to reash something it would be stupide to trie runing specialy if there is nobody comming for him. In is condition haven if OMNI where comming to rescued then they would not take him cause of is seriose ingurie in militairy normaly they would considere him (DIA=Dead In Action).

Select:
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:53 pm by Alive

well then, what do you want to know?

Select:
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:18 am by rise62

Alive wrote:
well then, what do you want to know?

GM NOTE-Player info the last 10 posted message in the game will be keep and the rest send in the Archives to save them.

So let continue the game guy and read this tread first before going on and wrotting you post there probebly stuff that you don't remember from last time.

OMNI Alive

NPC(VOIX)-If you where not that much noncooperative with the Zaft forces it would make it easy to get you out of there.

Lie to then give them false info to get them occupied. I will tried to get you out during that time.

I will tired to recontact you in 2 hours if you don't here from me it because him hiding from being detected so it will go again 2hours from the origine point and alway's like that so you will have only to wait until i give you they okay.

So hang in there.

They info i what from you is simple witch mobile suit you where supposed to get from ZAFT hangars and nothing else if you have they info well i will have to find the info by me self. And secondo you where only 3 right.

Dernière édition par rise62 le Lun Mai 05, 2008 12:21 am, édité 1 fois
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Story Archives Of April 2008 Left_bar_bleue200/200Story Archives Of April 2008 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Will Save:
Story Archives Of April 2008 Left_bar_bleue200/200Story Archives Of April 2008 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Story Archives Of April 2008 Empty Re: Story Archives Of April 2008

Message  Guest Sam Avr 05, 2008 4:54 am

yes there were only 3 of us, now who do you work for??

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Sam Avr 05, 2008 5:07 am

Alive a écrit:yes there were only 3 of us, now who do you work for??

OMNI Alive

NPC(VOIX)-All you need to know is that him on your side. I have to go some ZAFT soldier are coming my way will continue this conversation in 2 hours keep quiet about this or they will know that him here. My Name is Eriadna thats all i can say to you right now please hang in there.

GM description:You can now be certain that it a woman voice.
There is nothing after then 2 ZAFT soldier enter the room that your in right now.

NPC(Zaft soldier)-I won the Bet he has detache him self.

NPC(ATHRUN)-So why did you come in are base with only 3 men to what seem to be a suicide mission you know that it agains't soldier right to be but in a suicide mission inside OMNI and ZAFT so are you a good soldier that fallow order without regarding rule's of conduct or you a stupide sodlier that think by fallowing order and nothing more then your going to succed in you mission.

GM description: They are both armed with hand pistol it seam that the are ready to be used maybe because they suppect you of maybe triing to excape will they interrogate you.

ZAFT Darkstar

DM note Dark what are you doing thet last thing you did what asking for meat to give to the soldier. Oh and the stargate way of interrogation don't work with my NPC and the player it only in moviess that work's. Remember you need to Be percoisif to make him believed what you want. The Will dice throw yes if you had all read the rule's you would have used it from the start but. to prouved that you have note given any reading in the rule's and legends to play the game.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Sam Avr 05, 2008 5:22 am

OMNI

you guys can pick and chose what you want to know about me. What i will tell you is that im from ORB and they're ready and comming

(gm note that my character is lying)

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Sam Avr 05, 2008 5:31 am

Alive a écrit:OMNI

you guys can pick and chose what you want to know about me. What i will tell you is that im from ORB and they're ready and comming

(gm note that my character is lying)

GM Note- You did know that exagerating is not lying but only giving false information about something that is truth today. you only used time to justified you reason to be here you come from the moon so you can alway's use this response to make you lies more credible to hear.

OMNI Alive

Athrun-Okay so ORB hum i have difficulty believing your story because ORB and ZAFT are now cooperation with each other sence they End of the War it like that for almost 2 Years know.

GM Note- It truth that the war you know from gundam seed and gundam seed destiny is over but the are Guerrila war going on all over the world everybody what they point of view over they other's it like a race to know who will have the better end over everybody in the world. Some get influance to fallow somebody else. it only a Setting information that you didn't have to start with but your character should have know and i does that why him giving you that infi right now.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Sam Avr 05, 2008 5:39 am

OMNI

now lookie here zaft boy, theres some kind of tension high up within ORB, and they told us that you guys were working on some kind of secret weapon gundam. after this they showed us some pretty convincing pictures and told us that you were going to use these new technologies to rekindle the war and end it once and for all, and this we couldn't allow.

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Sam Avr 05, 2008 5:47 am

now lookie here zaft boy, theres some kind of tension high up within ORB, and they told us that you guys were working on some kind of secret weapon gundam. after this they showed us some pretty convincing pictures and told us that you were going to use these new technologies to rekindle the war and end it once and for all, and this we couldn't allow.

OMNI Alive

Athrun-The Mobile suit that you where triing to still where put away 4 years ago to be put off service but Orb ask us to keep them to have somekind of earth defenses if they would be any hostile action and there was one yours just this afternoon. Did you really think one minut about what you where doing your action seam more like a more complexe plan that you your self seem to know. i have haven a slit idea of what you doing right here. do you remember that.

He show you Duo note book thats where the mission OP i but in that.

Athrun- Your friend is dead thank to you and you collegue and it sad that is life has ended so badly. You guy's never get it do you.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Sam Avr 05, 2008 5:51 am

you can leave now, i have nothing left to say.

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Sam Avr 05, 2008 6:02 am

Alive a écrit:you can leave now, i have nothing left to say.

The ground started to shake and haven more the Zaft soldier get Up.

Athrun-You there recrut watch over him that and order.

Daniel-yes Sir!! I don't know what going on here but on thing is certain your are really not lucky today, Loused a friend and your stuck in a cell maybe waithing for the day of recogning. i think if you would just cooperated you would be off okay.

GM description: Athrun left because thet shake sounded more like a air attack then a simple earth quake. they most be something going on outside. Remember that spye told you that there was a new leader in OMNI so different way of thinking and also different reason to be. You where okay playing you part now but you character normaly if he know that now it is normal to have a different way os seeing thing.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Sam Avr 05, 2008 6:04 am

OMNI

I'm sitting there in my cell looking around the bare walls and listening and watching the recruit in front of me.

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Sam Avr 05, 2008 6:12 am

OMNI Alive

I'm sitting there in my cell looking around the bare walls and listening and watching the recruit in front of me.

There something about that soldier that seam to be different from a normal Zaft officer. His action and way's doesn't seam to formal to be the one of a coordanetor.

Daniel-So your not from earth to i have heard from my Commander your not the only one. But unlike my Zaft collegue him from much much far away then the moon and the Plant's him from Mars. I think you could to better to stop war in helping other then raging war again. The tention from the last two war creat situation like that but it in human nature to find the way to overcome that feeling. if not then where not better then animal fighting to survive in the jungle.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Sam Avr 05, 2008 6:17 am

cant you just go away? i barely get enough peace and quiet as it is... just close my cell and let me sleep...

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Sam Avr 05, 2008 6:23 am

Alive a écrit:cant you just go away? i barely get enough peace and quiet as it is... just close my cell and let me sleep...

Daniel-No can do. There is a battle going on out there and if it get to much hot out there you and i will have to get out of here. So stop craying. haven if you think you done and at the end stop saying that. there is alway's a way to do something right haven if you don't really like it. that my way. i would have join the OMNI but you guy's have dissapered from Sith of they earth there a New group that acte like the OMNI but with a new Name they called them self the OZ organisation. But there leaders is a one way head. And there people behind there work is not clean. Yes your right him a soldier so let only see the uniform and not the FAQ that where both human and that we fight for the seam thing peace except if you want war then i wounder how you get to be s oldier at all.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Sam Avr 05, 2008 6:30 am

well, im going to my corner to sleep then, hope you dont get shot....

(in going to work outside a bit rise so ill be back soon)

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Sam Avr 05, 2008 6:39 am

Alive a écrit:well, im going to my corner to sleep then, hope you dont get shot....

(in going to work outside a bit rise so ill be back soon)

GM note-just for you to be in a safe side with that guy he doesn't have a ZAFT uniform and also the Character of you brothe also. They forgot to buy them self a uniform before going to work. But in ZAFT it no problem they just seing really badly from they other officer.
Just a little description and info that you see about the ZAFt soldier in front of you.

Daniel-Why di you join they army to evenge the deaf of somebody to kill the more people possible or to bring peace to earth. I join in to find a way to stop war. it not that it will End with only me but i believe that if i work like that and i continued thinking that way that it will appened. It not easy but i will continue my way.

GM description:There a more brutale Quake. Daniel get knock down by some girl in a weird looking uniformed. that just storm throught the door at the seam time smoke cover the ground you can see anymore where that ZAFT soldier is anyway is down.

(NPC)Girl-What are you waithing for i sayed i would come and help you out so come before more zaft soldier come this way. Him Eriadna By the way and you have a name that i could called you or you prefered only <You>.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Sam Avr 05, 2008 6:42 am

yes, im alistor. shall we take this guy on the ground with us? he's zaft.

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Sam Avr 05, 2008 6:49 am

Alive a écrit:yes, im alistor. shall we take this guy on the ground with us? he's zaft.

OMNI Alive

(NPC)Eriadna-I think i have sean him on Mars before. why a human from Mars would come here to help the war we have nothing to do with all this. if you fallow me you will have no choice but to fallow me to Mars if we can make it here first that is. Anyway's let's got take his weaponed i heard you conversation. i think hes right about the war that appened and that we are having right now but if we stop to long we get killed...

...Him from the Marsien police forcess the ZETA. i was arround investigation a wars accident undercover when you guy's arrived and ruined my mission. But it not you fault you count have known that and needer could y but at lease we can help each other. For you friend still alive he would be better here. But i hope this little attaque wont reach him.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Sam Avr 05, 2008 8:12 am

alright lets go! we going to OMNI HQ?

Invité

Story Archives Of April 2008 Empty ...

Message  Guest Sam Avr 05, 2008 8:21 am

zaft

"shit! what the hell?!?!"
the quakes and sounds interrupt me while feeding the hostile man on the bed.
thinks to self " ill bet its another attack, ill stay here and make sure nothing happens to this guy".

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Sam Avr 05, 2008 5:34 pm

Alive a écrit:alright lets go! we going to OMNI HQ?

OMNI Alive

Eriadna-Leave him there if he is truly here for peace then we need more soldier like him to stop the fighting once and for all. that the probleme with both side we don't want to stop.

In fallowing here you see almost nothing do to the smoke comming from every direction. Eriadna stop at and air vente.

Eriadna- get in fast before anybody see us quick.

She fallow you behind.

Eriadna-So why are you here anyway not the mission but the fighting why did you join the army. I join in for keeping the peace. But like you can see some of use still doesn't learn they leason.

------------------------------------------------------

ZAFT darkstar

You start hearing the shake from explosion neer your wing. it trembles a lot. and you can distintively understand that it a air strike that most have hit something important like the weapone depot or something like that.

You see a other soldier with a captain uniform (The white one) coming inside the Medical bay.

NPC-Okay you guy's we need to evacuet the medical center. oh my god we can't move him. You will have to leave him there with anychance he wont get hurt but there to much risque.

Nurse-But Captain Jule don't tell us to abbandoned him there.

NPC(Izak Jules)-Okay you guy's(Nurse's) get him somewhere safe and you soldier come with me where going to protect this base at all cost. Do you understand me.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Story Archives Of April 2008 Empty ...

Message  Guest Sam Avr 05, 2008 11:50 pm

"sir, the only way i can be of any use is if you give me a weapon and some amour, then ill be right behind you"

to nurse- "dont you dare let this guy die or get away, at any costs. dope him i dont really care but dont let him out of here."

salutes to captain - "sir!"

Invité

Message  Guest Dim Avr 06, 2008 12:01 am

i joined the omni because when i was younger i was kept insied a zaft base. never let out, only insiede the soldiers quarters and then i escaped and joined OMNI. shouldnt we get out of here?

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Dim Avr 06, 2008 1:03 am

darkstar a écrit:"sir, the only way i can be of any use is if you give me a weapon and some amour, then ill be right behind you"

to nurse- "dont you dare let this guy die or get away, at any costs. dope him i dont really care but dont let him out of here."

salutes to captain - "sir!"

ZAFT Darkstar

Izak-Where going out in mobile suit don't tel me you never did that before. Anyway just fallow me and do what i will tell you don't do anything to reckless i need all the help we can get so move soldier. and you nurse get out of here it to dangerous forget about that patient if you need to cary him out side.

GM note-you will be given instruction about what the mobile suit will do and you will received info about the mobile suit you will be using to know what you can do with it but remember your also a recrut and you never piloted a mobile suit before so be carefull in what you do, Don't died triing to do something heroique et dangerous your not a expert yet. Maybe after getting use to it you may find way to battle differently but keep you self to basic command at first.

-------------------------------------------------------

OMNI Alive

Eriadna-Him fighting for my country and planete you may not know that but Mars has been abusded for the last 10 years by the Earth forcess we where working to getter and Mars didn't have there own forcess to protect them self.
The people of Mars are basicly miners they mine primairy ressources to build mobile suit and weapones upgrade. All the plant's where created using mineras mined on Mars and the asteroide belte. So the story of mars is really not great. We don't take part in the war but we from time to time come in and tried to get info about what the general of each faction want to do with use.
During the last war mars was helping the OMNI and the seconde one ZAFT we alway's help the faction that mostly take over Mars but now it different everybody is agains't us.

GM description-You finaly arrived outside the militairy prison where you were halled agains't you will. But the first thing you see is 4 Red mobile suit with different weaponery attack the ZAFT militairy base there a other letter on the shoulder of the mobile suit Z-A1 the 3 mobile suit are de seam but not there weaponery on has a flight pack(Mostly speed and one long rang weapone a rifle and short rang attack beam saber) on as a assault pack(Many long range and short rang weapone) the other one has somekind of mixe of the tow other maybe the main united(The commander of that attacking squadron).
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Dim Avr 06, 2008 1:15 am

who is the commander of the attacking force and what is his faction Eriadna?

Invité

Message  Guest Dim Avr 06, 2008 1:24 am

"yes sir"!
follows Izak to the mobile suit hangar- "what now sir?"

Invité

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé