Gundam-Storm Masters Of Transmutation
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Story Archives Of May 2008

2 participants

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant

Story Archives Of May 2008 Empty Story Archives Of May 2008

Message  Guest Jeu Avr 10, 2008 8:46 am

taking off now!

Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Story Archives Of May 2008 Empty Re: Story Archives Of May 2008

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei Sam Avr 26, 2008 8:47 pm

- we hid our mobile suits really good were the enemies radar couldnt pick up our suits...

"dam ima take a showe i need one...."

- i jump in the lake...(with ma clothes)
"come Ali u need a shower in...later on in the afternoon we are go ganna go to the villiage and buy food.clothes....and bullets..but for now just have fun.."
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Story Archives Of May 2008 Left_bar_bleue200/200Story Archives Of May 2008 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Will Save:
Story Archives Of May 2008 Left_bar_bleue200/200Story Archives Of May 2008 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:

Story Archives Of May 2008 Empty ...

Message  Guest Mar Avr 29, 2008 1:04 pm

i activate the two beam sabers on my arms in case and while half hiding behind a building activate my laser cannon.
I spot a suit firing at the city and open fire on him.

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Mar Avr 29, 2008 2:00 pm

darkstar a écrit:i activate the two beam sabers on my arms in case and while half hiding behind a building activate my laser cannon.
I spot a suit firing at the city and open fire on him.

GM not-your beam saber are not on your side arms. and if you take out your two beam saber you can't use your laser canon and you can't use your shield. you need one arm for each weaponed you will use. sorry but a MS only have two arms.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Mar Avr 29, 2008 2:02 pm

sure, you think we can stay the night in the barracks luna?

anyway lets go inside.

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Mar Avr 29, 2008 2:47 pm

Alive a écrit:sure, you think we can stay the night in the barracks luna?

anyway lets go inside.

L-1

Luna-I don't mind at all. But have you received your quarters let.

Daniel-No. Cause way have sayed that we had a place to stay inside the colony.

Luna-You do. That really cool. Him in Marsh-7-City sector and you.

Daniel-Seam place also. Marsh-7-City.

Luna-That to cool we could dish the seam transport with one and other. but why would you want to sleep in the barrack there no quarter for soldier that have they own home in the colony.

Tokyo Shinta

You slice a Red mobile suit you recognize that suit it the guy's that attack Gibraltor again. There at least 20 Red AI mobile suit out there. But you also received weapone laser fire on your back the Zaft soldier fire at you.(You do have a OZ mobile suit if you did not forget about that part.

Tokyo Wu Fay

You can easely dock the laser shot behind the sky crape your next to but the shot from the Zaku touch the building that get riped a part to easely. This soldier don't care for the citizen they fire without caution and warning shot they just fire at will and hope touching there target but they actuel do more damage to the city then the ennemy.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Mar Avr 29, 2008 2:53 pm

meh, i just thought i would just be easier than having to take transit every morning. so how did you come to join the zaft?

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Mar Avr 29, 2008 3:03 pm

L-1

Luna-Well i joind mostly because that there a war going on and i wanted to give my force and ability to make a difference. So basicly him here to make a difference in this world. Hey there a Pub there yet get drink's and food. There a beautifull outdoor reste area. Let get are self a table.

Daniel-You don't look like the Zaft red uniformed i have been used to run in most of my day's.

Luna-Do be fould by my way him only loussing my self during break and also making fun out of what i do. It basicly my way of life.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Mer Avr 30, 2008 1:35 am

well, sure i guess, it would be nice to get something to eat. i havent eaten in a while. where is this pub?

Invité

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei Mer Avr 30, 2008 3:10 am

"dam him...he doesn't care about the citizens...i can easily kill him but i have no right too so ill go with dis instead... Exclamation "

-i rushed straigh foward with my shield in front of me....once i got to a close range i took of my beamsaber....

"take dis....!!!!!!!"

- i slashed the mobile suit arm in which he was caring the weapon....afterwards i follow with a swing destroying his main camera....finally i sleced his to legs making him unable to walk...

"okay one down and without killing him...."
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Mer Avr 30, 2008 8:12 am

oh sorry i thought they were on the wrists. my mistake Razz

ok then I pull out the laser cannon and fire repeated shots at an enemy suit.

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Jeu Mai 01, 2008 4:05 am

Plant's Alistor
ile. where is thi
Luna-Well what being you guy;s to becaume mobile suit pilot.

Daniel-Mostly the chance to make a difference in this world. I do believed in peace. But to uptain it we need to work togetter to achived it.

Luna-You are atlmost right it some thing that we will need to developpe has soldier to make decision on your own to save more life then want you are order do. It the basic of behind a soldier we have to stick they idea that we fight for the people of this world and not only are self. And working togetter would solved this war problem. But some people out there just doesn't want to put and End to this war.

Tokyo-Wu Fay.

You slice one Mobile Suit there is to much ennemy arround you. you shot down that unite easely. But in evoiding some ennemy fire you get a sky crape down cause the fire pointed to you hit a building that blows up.

It two red mobile suit making some rapide fire at your direction they seam to cover them self behind some high building towers. You detect some Zaft Dinn arriving by a undercover highway. 3 Dinn come out 2 of them get shot down easely. the last one fire at one red mobile suit.

There 2 of 20 red mobile suit down. 4 more have exploded from your radar a new type of mobile suit has arrive on you radar. it fighting other mobile suit really closed to your location. it 10 blocks away from your location.

Ali-Wu Fay there is a new party of ennemy that just arrived on the battle field i think it some ZEON troupe's I think that everybody is going to attack this place to make it there own. do you still need me out of this battle or you need my assistance.

Tokyo-Shinta

When you fire at your first target you get you self shot in the back. you have resisted a explosion made out of one of your vernier that just blow up.

Daniel-Do just stand there cover your self there about 45 mobile suit in the city fighting you have a OZ mobile suit the Zaft troupe will target you because they think your a ennemy event if you think your no they will not take time to figure it out.

You again at the entrence of the high way tunnel that you have used with Daniel.

GM NOTE-Tonight him going to get this oart of the story in the archived so if you have stuff to saved or stuff you want to copie do it now cause there is some chance that during the time i tried to make it to the archived that i could be lost. Or corrupted during the transfere.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Jeu Mai 01, 2008 12:22 pm

your right there. the weapons companies are making a lot of money out of this war.

Invité

Message  Guest Jeu Mai 01, 2008 12:29 pm

"damn!"---- open communications ----
"to all zaft units this is the Tallgeese, whom is your enemy, i repeat who is your enemy!"

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Jeu Mai 01, 2008 3:37 pm

Alive a écrit:your right there. the weapons companies are making a lot of money out of this war.

Plant's Alistor

Lunamaria-It is scary i know. It only bring the world to chaos. People are to depending on technologie and there life style to considere that the reason they all suffered lost. is because of this weaponed. But this company are not they only one to blame. we naturel and coodinator also have there own share of the blame. Naturel made use now coordinator lives like any naturel by they own way. And Naturel rage war agains't us. they don't event know why they fight us.

Daniel-Jalousy, envy and hatread.

Lunamaria-But there is some naturel that recognize the coordinator has reel people but the first naturel to fight agains't us was there only because he wanted to get rid of us. It started in a racism war. But not everybody know about that story. In L-1 we are teach that story of the world war that has been going on for almost 4 years. But some believed that this war started before that 23 years ago. The first coordinator was made in the years of 2134 that mean 20 years ago.

-But it was only a prototype it was used to rage naturel war has a puppet for destruction. Some believed that the first one was the perfect human being. Not hatread, no ego, no pitie. The perfect killing machine for naturel. That OZ army that is named after a old human organisation that ad disepeared 20 years a go with the first unification of earth that only lasted 2 years.

Daniel-Your impressif i didn't think that you where the type of girl to be learning that much stuff on history.

Lunamaria-Well to be a good soldier we have to know what where fighting for. Anything else would be a waste of time to just point and shot everything up. Sometime we have to grab are self and turn agains't are supperior if they gave use orders to destroyed something but we can do more then shout to stop that menace.

Tokyo-Shinta

But the moment you say that. 3 Zaku barge in the rear and 2 dinn from in front of you. they sandwich you with some fire wave shot. You dodge it with ease.

Soldier(1)-Stop talking OZ soldier your no allies when this battle over you will shot use down. let get him guy's.

Soldier(2)-Yeaa! Just fight and be gone with it.

Tokyo-Wu Fay

Ali-Him comming to your aide. I don't take no for a answer your in trouble and you need my help.

The straka come in the scene and with it black wing protect it self from the weapon shot.

When you trie firering 4 separed shot cross between you and Ali comming from behind it got the 2 red mobile suit that where hiding behind residential sky-craper. The two suit blow up and the tower falles to the shock waves made by they explosions.

behind you is the other model of the Straka the one that had fight in San-francisco little town.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Ven Mai 02, 2008 12:57 am

so whats the plan to end the war then
(all said while we follow Luna to a pub)

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Ven Mai 02, 2008 1:47 am

Alive a écrit:so whats the plan to end the war then
(all said while we follow Luna to a pub)

Plant's Alistor

Lunamaria-Well right now like we heard there a multiple faction that are showing there truth face afte the war ended. Last seasses fire. There a faction of coordinator that seam to want the end of every naturel but we will not let them in the treaty with ORG and OMNI we still have to protect this land from being corrupted.

Daniel-You mean the ZEON. i have only heard the named but i know nothing about them.

Lunamaria-Some people in plans just have a different way of showing there independance but we can not stop them from having separed way of live but we can not let them tried to hurte people. Naturel or coordinator. Are troupe job will be to be like a police squad to stop any none declared war to appened. Zaft don't want to force people to be with use they want to help people the reason for use to behing broth to life in the first place. but this time we will do in according to are own way not the naturel way's/ There free of doing what they want so why not use has well.

Daniel-This Zeon what they do to Naturel.

Lunamaria-I have only heard that they would kill any naturel in scyth. but it a rumored. but we do not take chnacess with it needer. I just can wait to see who woill be piloting the Zotar i have heard that it really fast and nice to move with it. But i hate they idea of using it in a war. It to much fire power. Some time i woundered why the military techniscien build so much fire power. Event i know that this type of weapone is just to much power to be left in they hand of a single soldier.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Tieria Erde Ven Mai 02, 2008 3:41 am

GM Note-There has been a little change in the description of some NPC the two Straka suit have been sorry to tell that but overpowered. So i had to make new model of them. they will have the seam basic weaponed but they will have decessing power. This two suit are ajusteble so basicly you will be able to make them stronger if you find a suit to weak just keep it and work with it. They all have special feature and new upgrade possible do allow a really cool gaming experience the next one that wines about si suit will be punish inside the game by the Game Master that spot him do it. That mean's not event your charcate can do that cause it called going out of character and it the one of the first rules that i have made clear in the game chart rule's if you do not trust me go back and read it is there.

Ali Mobile Suit
GX-08S1 Straka
Story Archives Of May 2008 5zmfg-70

Daniel Mobile Suit Suit
GX-09S2 Straka Kay
Story Archives Of May 2008 5zmfg-71
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Ven Mai 02, 2008 6:39 am

" fine, thats how you wana play this!"

i pull out my two beam sabers and with full thrusters lunge at the closest suit to me------

Invité

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei Ven Mai 02, 2008 6:51 am

"Ali watch out....remember our promise we cant kill any soldiers while on dis operation..."
-took of my super strong beam saber and full thrusht ahead i slashed 10 suit on there legs...until i came along to a suit that looked like Ali suit...
-im talking about darkstar
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Ven Mai 02, 2008 1:04 pm

out of the corner of my eye I see a suit coming ant me and then stop, I look and am frozen--its the man from the hospital...

Invité

Message  Guest Ven Mai 02, 2008 1:11 pm

i agree, that much firepower in the hands of a single soldier is dangerous, if a single soldier got in there they could wipe out an entire colony.

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Ven Mai 02, 2008 6:09 pm

darkstar a écrit:out of the corner of my eye I see a suit coming ant me and then stop, I look and am frozen--its the man from the hospital...

GM note-Your to fare away from that place to actuely know that you didn`t fallow Daniel so you are not there. Your at the entrance of the tunnel and your being shot at has we speak. Oh you go there when you just lost a part of you mobile suit right. you only destroyed 2 suit there 6 more left.

Tokyo Shinta

In trying to go reach Daniel that you don`t know where he is. you get shot again.
attack rolle from 3 Red mobile suit Ce dé n'est pas existant.
Reflex from the tallgeese Ce dé n'est pas existant.

You made it but you lost your second vernier they explosion propeled you through a building your now down with the tallgeese head inside out to the ground and the feet in the air. cornered in two building.
Damage rolled Ce dé n'est pas existant.
+45(for the building you just destroyed.=50 damage hit. your left arm is not responding. Your bleeding do to the G-force that you when through just now.

Tokyo Wu Fay

GM note-You reach something but not Shinta you don`t know where you are you only know where they ennemy suit his. if you go out with your trusthers you will get shot in you movement not a good idea if you reactor exploded you will be killed in a instant. make it one step at the time it look really cool what the NPC are doing but it really not easy to master that type of fighting.

Ali-Wu Fay Watch out
...................................(Radio signaled Lost)...................................

That Yellow suit past near you and Ali block it attack but she`s has opened her self to and attack. That other yellow suit slice Ali suit in half without giving you any warning.

The other suit just ignored you and when attacking some Zaku that where fighting back at the IA suit.

L-1 Mars Alistor

Lunamaria-Here we are.

After passing the train elevator you arrived at the Mars-6-city where luna show you a little PUB. You entered it really dark and messy.

Daniel-You hang arround here.

Luna-Not to often it has been 2 years seance i haven come back here it was not that messy.

Daniel-Comeback from where.

Lunamaria-ORB i was on vacation back then.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Sam Mai 03, 2008 1:34 am

oh, well at least no one will disturb us here...so what will our testing include?

Invité

Message  Guest Sam Mai 03, 2008 1:45 am

"damn! with my working arm i reach and pull out my laser cannon and fire at the remaining suits, i do not stop firing, all i do is fire not stopping for anything.

"might as well go down with a fight"

Invité

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant