Gundam-Storm Masters Of Transmutation
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Story Archives Of April 2008

2 participants

Page 2 sur 15 Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Suivant

Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Archives Of April 2008

Message  Tieria Erde Dim Avr 06, 2008 5:17 am

Alive a écrit:who is the commander of the attacking force and what is his faction Eriadna?

OMNI Alive

I don't know i never sean that kind of logo before.

Eriadna-It not a Mars Prototype. the bae didn't detect mobile suit until it was attack maybe a mirage cover they used to get close to the base. But it not a normal militairy Faction maybe a guerilla but they to much organise to be. Let's get out of here. There does hangars let get in and found mobile suit to used and get out of here.
Let not get involved in this fight and get out alive of this base then will talk about getting back to help are friend after that.

Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 2 3gx-az10Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 2 3gx-az11Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 2 3gx-az12

GM Description-That the mobile suit used by the attacker. Of the Zaft base.

ZAFT Darkstar

You fallow Izak to what look's like the main hangars where almost all the mobile suit for war fare are being manage by the enginers.

Izak-You take that on and i will get to this one in you exist tried not to get you self destroyed only use the main rifle on you mobile and in situation of exterme mesure used you beam saber.

Izak mobile suitStory Archives Of April 2008 - Page 2 3xxxg-10XXXG-08S Soiper
Shinta first mobile suitStory Archives Of April 2008 - Page 2 5zmfg-10 ZGMF-X56S Sword Impulse.

GM Note-For mobile suit upgrade and fighting ability i will send you the info you need darkstar and also to every player that go inside a mobile suit note also that not every mobile suit have the seam hability so you will have some learning to do before using any weapone of special hability that you never used before(You may have sean it as player from the TV series but not your Characters) They never been on a mobile suit before they only hear how it would be like and never experimented it.

So darkstar before starting using a mobile suit i will give you note about that suit.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Will Save:
Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  Guest Dim Avr 06, 2008 5:28 am

right lets get a suit each and get out of here.

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Dim Avr 06, 2008 5:48 am

Alive a écrit:right lets get a suit each and get out of here.

OMNI Alive

You enter the hangar it totaly in the opposite direction of the fight.

Eriadna-Wow! I know nothing about that type of mobile suit did you!

On you entrance in the hangar there is no ZAFt soldier in sith probebly occupied somewhere else cause of the fight.

I take the white wing you take the black wing.

Eriadna Mobile suitStory Archives Of April 2008 - Page 2 5zmfg-11ZMFG-X22R Radiance
Alistor Mobile suitStory Archives Of April 2008 - Page 2 5zmfg-12ZMFG-X40H Hyperion

GM Note to alive-you will received just like darkstar the info about the mobile suit that your in by message add it to you personnel information it will be helpfull during the game.
I hope you all loved you new toy's to play with i was feeling generous today.

Dernière édition par rise62 le Dim Avr 06, 2008 5:50 am, édité 1 fois
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Dim Avr 06, 2008 5:50 am

MAN nice gundams!!! lets go!

Invité

Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 2 Empty ...

Message  Guest Dim Avr 06, 2008 6:01 am

to Izak " well this one seems to be rather limited, a class b model..."
"ok ill try to stick behind you and pick people off with the rifle."

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Dim Avr 06, 2008 6:08 am

Alive a écrit:MAN nice gundams!!! lets go!

OMNI Alive

You had never used a reel mobile suit but you past little training before coming to your first mission it like the manuel of basic training showed you.

But the new option in that mobile suit give you hard time to figure out where the main weapon are.

activiting the mobile suit neurol cybernatique optique where easy play. you see that Eriadna just started to move is model out.

You here voice from what seam to be the radio. it Eriadna Talking to you.

Eriadna-to talk you will se that the command are synactique you just think about it and it opened the communication task. I have only 2 beam shetled(weaponed used on the sandrock the big sword but this one are beam shetled) and you.

ZAFT darkstar

Izak-We have nothing left we would be find with the two new model back out there but we don't have time for that. So let move

All(everybody arrived at the battle in the seam time now.)

Izak and Shinta come out fo the main hangars to see the seam mobile suit the 3 Z type mobile suit attacking they pattern are the seam but they have destroyed half the base. The mobiel suit also killed the people triing to get out of the base area like they don't want any surviver to tell about what is happening here.

You are spoted the minute you arrived at the battle ground izak mobile suit get hit by a 4 ennemy mobile suit that was behind the main hangars that the intel didn't take for accounted.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Dim Avr 06, 2008 6:12 am

over communications-
"Izak!, u ok?!
"HELLO?!"

-while evading enemy fire--

Invité

Message  Guest Dim Avr 06, 2008 6:13 am

so i have to think to move?

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Dim Avr 06, 2008 6:26 am

over communications-
"Izak!, u ok?!
"HELLO?!"

-while evading enemy fire--

ZAFT

The mobile suit of Izak get is right mobile suit chest part destroyed by the blast but the mobile suit is intacte but for that damage.
He block all the other shot with is Blast Shield and give a shot of is Buster canon and destroyed one MS that didn't get out of the way in time but that shot destroyed one of the militairy complexe.

Izak-Dam'it no that bastard trick us we are stuck i was lucky on that shot. i don't think that we are dealing with normal mobile suit. I don't know how to explain it there movement are to perfect and synchronised. they dodge they attack at the seam time and motion.

Gm Note-darkstar(Shinta has difficulty to fire at the moving mobile suit there protective patern are to much to handle.)

so i have to think to move?

OMNI Alive

Eriadna is right by thinking of moving the mobile suit you have made it move.
You make you way outside the Hangars and see at the fare end of the air stripe 2 unknow mobile suit fighting 3 red mobile suit also unknown.

The Zaft base is almost destroyed by that faction attack what do you do. You know you friend is in there and that is you make it that he would be safe from that attack the 3 envading unite my be destroyed to do that but you have no garanties that hes going to survive. that Zaft soldier that talk to you was right haven if he was a ennemy you are like him human and there no reason to fight each other if you have the seam goal's

You have 2 choice here(Alive)
1-get away(The ZAFT base gets destroyed and you friend get killed also.
2-You get involved in the fight haven if you don't like it and saved the day for everybody(the Zaft soldier would not tread you like a prisonner anymore that certain.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Dim Avr 06, 2008 6:31 am

"im useless out here, i need to get back inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"WE need to get back inside!!!"

Invité

Message  Guest Dim Avr 06, 2008 6:32 am

Eriadna! we have to save Wu Fay, also theres a soldier in there, he told me something, its sticking with me and i at least owe him a chance to live! we have new gundams and probably a decent chance of doing them some damage!

You should try to contact any zaft suits to co-ordinate a counter attack! I will contact the attackers!

I think about talking to the enemy.

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Dim Avr 06, 2008 6:40 am

darkstar a écrit:"im useless out here, i need to get back inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"WE need to get back inside!!!"

GM Note to Darkstar-I want you to know that you in the middle of a fight if you go back you have a chance to get shot at and it not the time to get away but to protect you base.

You wanted to be in ZAFT so your here now and it time to fight it may look not easy but how sayed it was easy to play this game okay the role-play is fun but the battle part that where character normaly dies and see what really goes on in RPG. It suck's to lousse a character but know this if you do lousse you character it mean's you still have stuff to learn in RPG and it in Playing more that you get it haven great RPG player get killed all the time.

ZAFT

Your mobile suit has potentiel you know haven if you don't think about it. haven if Alive got something that look better he has a great gap in is mobile suit hability's and i think he has notice it also.

So you have Izak how shot with you at the ennemy mobile suit that seam mostly untouchble. But it also certain that if the two mobile suit where not there the Ennemy would have allready destroyed the all base but with you arrival you keep a chance to defende your base.

Izak-Keep firering they fast but we have to get tehm cornered before they do the seam thing to us9i have figgeret out they have I.A. capacity there no pilot only computerised patern so if we can figere out there patenr we may get tehm first got it

Eriadna! we have to save Wu Fay, also theres a soldier in there, he told me something, its sticking with me and i at least owe him a chance to live! we have new gundams and probably a decent chance of doing them some damage!

You should try to contact any zaft suits to co-ordinate a counter attack! I will contact the attackers!

I think about talking to the enemy.[quote]

OMNI Alive

Eriadna-Okay if you think it wise. But you are responsable if we get captured again the both of us. anyway to divise a attack you take the right i will take the left, let's Devide and Conquer. Forget about coordanetion fire there are only two mobile suit of ZAFT ensignia

Dernière édition par rise62 le Dim Avr 06, 2008 6:49 am, édité 1 fois
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Dim Avr 06, 2008 6:47 am

"ok, ill shoot at them and you figure out their pattern!"

Invité

Message  Guest Dim Avr 06, 2008 6:52 am

Eriadna, talk to the zaft, see if they can help us.

i go rushing in to the right in my suit, the acceleration is amazing!

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Dim Avr 06, 2008 7:03 am

Alive a écrit:Eriadna, talk to the zaft, see if they can help us.

OMNI Alive

i go rushing in to the right in my suit, the acceleration is amazing!

Yes your right it is fast. But you are detected comming.
On of the mobile suit is firering at you. It not easy to get closer haven with that speed you not faster then that suit fire. You may had to jump in the action. Havan if you MS has better resistance in closer rang fight a blast make more damage to you suit and you armor as leas protection. You could take a chance with the resistance of you suit but it would be suicidal.

ZAFT darkstar

When you start fiering at the mobile suit you see that Izak fire shortly after you to figered out what these suite are about.

A women voice come from the radio wave. You detect 2 other mobile suit.

Izak-that the hyperion and the Radiance how is piloting they suit. How ever they are there not ZAFT soldier. Hey you will firering notice if the militairy personnel get off the base by looking sometime offen we may have to get away from here are self if posible intacte.

NPC(Women)-hey you over there where comming to help you out.

I shot is getting to Izak suit.
Hit throw Ce dé n'est pas existant.
izak mobile suit stop firering and you hear nomore sound from that mobile suit.

The soiper is not powered anymore.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Dim Avr 06, 2008 7:07 am

i move out of the way of the fire and dive toward the ground using gravity to make me go even faster.

i shout over the communications, you need to distract him for a moment!

Invité

Message  Guest Dim Avr 06, 2008 7:08 am

"shit!!!!!!!"
to npc woman " these are AI suits and they have programed evasion patterns, ur in a better suit than i am, maybe it can figure them out!!!!!!"

"just hurry the hell up and get over here before i get shot!!!!"

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Dim Avr 06, 2008 7:14 am

darkstar a écrit:"shit!!!!!!!"
to npc woman " these are AI suits and they have programed evasion patterns, ur in a better suit than i am, maybe it can figure them out!!!!!!"

"just hurry the hell up and get over here before i get shot!!!!"

For the main hangar a other Impulse mobile suit get out and give you support Shinta.

Daniel-Aye it cool. What the hell appened to that suit.(talk to you in the radio)is it a commanding officer.

Eriadna- hey Alistor get behind the main complexe and when i attack the main pack of mobile suit they will get distracted by my offensive you just jump over the complexe end cut them off okay with that. You Zaft guy's shot they IA to alway's get them distracted before we move in.

Daniel-Yes Mm!
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Dim Avr 06, 2008 7:18 am

"nice suit dan, mine is rather...primative but a good learner, now lets shoot down there bastards"

opens fire on the AI suits

Invité

Message  Guest Dim Avr 06, 2008 7:21 am

im behind the complex! ready when you are!!!!!!

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Dim Avr 06, 2008 7:28 am

Alive a écrit:im behind the complex! ready when you are!!!!!!

eriadna-Okay him ready so let do it. go Alistor

The radiance shout 8 heated missiles in the direction of the IA they tried to get away. they got shot by Shinta shot and Daniel also hit the seam that exploded do to the FAQ that this shot hit the reactor.

Alistor jump in they Air. reflex to evoide being hit by the Heated missile Ce dé n'est pas existant.
Alistor just got past it bearly, but his arrival behind the mobile suit
Hyprion Rode attack Ce dé n'est pas existant.
he cut in half one of they I.A.
Shinta shot the last one that was triing to get the Hyperion by behind.

The ennemy has been totaly destroyed. By the helping hand but the base has totaly been destroyed but Shinta detector had registered that there where nobody at the time fo the base destruction.

GM Note-So what you will do now guy's
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Dim Avr 06, 2008 7:31 am

eriadna, do ya think nows a good time to get Wu back or shall we get outta here?

Invité

Message  Guest Dim Avr 06, 2008 7:31 am

"good job guys!"
"huh? when the base was destroyed there was no one there?,where did they all go?"

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Dim Avr 06, 2008 7:40 am

Alive a écrit:eriadna, do ya think nows a good time to get Wu back or shall we get outta here?

GM NOTE-Your all in the seam spot (Darkstar and Alive) right now so you can talk to each other normaly in the seam action window so i will alway's way thill you Darkstar and Alive will wrot you message before given description.

eriadna-Let's help them once more they seam to have lost almost everything here. if we ever want now to find you firend we better stick togetter now more then ever. hey Zaft pilot's do you what to join us but first before you answer me let's help you Commander if is okay that is.

Daniel-I will fallow what my buddy here will think about this idea of joining forces with you. but if it whas only up to me i would but like you just sayed your note with ZAFT you could have been the one responsable for that. but Him more reasneble then to think about that you help us and that enough for me. Shinta what do you think should we. we have nothing to lousse anyway. i also found funny that we where attack without any warning's.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Dim Avr 06, 2008 11:03 am

right, everyone land, lets search for survivors, and anything that can be salvaged.

Invité

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 15 Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Suivant