Gundam-Storm Masters Of Transmutation
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Story Archives Of April 2008

2 participants

Page 14 sur 15 Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Suivant

Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 14 Empty Re: Story Archives Of April 2008

Message  Guest Mar Avr 22, 2008 2:14 pm

hmm ive had another idea.

what if one of us swallowed a locator chip and wanted to get captured. this would let us see exactly which base they take prisoners to, and also the inner plans of the building...but yeah if we want to get into zaft how would we do it? they're already looking for us...

Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  Tieria Erde Mar Avr 22, 2008 2:54 pm

darkstar a écrit:"man"

---grabs a drink from fridge---

"so if this is a part of new edward base then where is the rest of it?"

New-Edwards

Daniel-It was part of the Base a long time ago. but they are many underground lab to search. But the reel base is here not the lab. The base had two different section a civilian institute for science developpement and the second the military secret research center two floor below the civilian complexe. Where under the laboratory, That the reason it so safe if nobody know it here. But there alway some experement being conducted inside that lab. event today they are some secret work being keep from the public eye's that should make some people realize there mistake and problem they have today.

Plant's

Daniel-No if they where looking for us they would have place a warning about me and you. So they don't know that we are here. You will only see the route that they take you to the cell. and you don't know if your going to be at Eriadna prisoned. To many <if> and not enough information about this place. It will only make us captured.

Sakura-Inside Plant's it almost impossible to make such action there surveillance everywhere. If you where being capture with a video with you talking before he get put to jailed they would got to every people you hae cross to get to you.. Si they will get to you if your not carefull enough. Getting in Zaft by appliing is probably the best idea you will be free from moving inside the Zaft complexe.

Daniel-Exactly what i was saying. But look Alistor go with the locator and i will go with my plan. cause it doesn't seam to be my way. I will not fallow you cause it will only get us captured by Zaft and that not a good idea.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue200/200Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Will Save:
Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue200/200Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Reflexe Save:

Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 14 Empty ...

Message  Guest Mar Avr 22, 2008 3:03 pm

"so what stops you from breaking in from down here and finding out what they are doing? , some organizations would call you a hero."

sips drink----------

Invité

Message  Guest Mar Avr 22, 2008 3:09 pm

fine, ill apply with you, we must stick together at all costs.

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Mar Avr 22, 2008 6:56 pm

darkstar a écrit:"so what stops you from breaking in from down here and finding out what they are doing? , some organizations would call you a hero."

sips drink----------

New-Edward

Daniel-Maybe and maybe not. something here could be interpreted and made to continued the war. Anyway. I decided to make us of this facilaty for good. fight for the people and trust in my judgement then the one of any privet organisation that would use me or anybody else has tool of war. Your a soldier you fallow orders from superior you would not understand that reason.

by Alive on Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:09 pm

fine, ill apply with you, we must stick together at all costs.

Plant`s

Daniel-Well we could have Sakura here to help us getting application forme without having to show are self in public.

Sakura-You can applicate first you most get a blood sample so that the Zaft organisation could put you in the position you would excel in.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Mer Avr 23, 2008 12:31 am

"maybe not baut i can always learn..."

Invité

Message  Guest Mer Avr 23, 2008 12:38 am

do we actually have to go to the office for this??

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Jeu Avr 24, 2008 6:39 am

Alive a écrit:do we actually have to go to the office for this??

Plant's

Daniel-Well him alway a Zaft soldier maybe my ID badge with alway's work here. So i might tried to get in. They may except me back there. But they will ask question but i will tried to answer them the best i can without given important information.

Sakura-You could past has my privet bodyguard and your friend could easely get in with my help. But you(Alistor) most give s sample of your blood for the Zaft soldier to analize you capacity. It could be a privet experience for you in the future knowing how it work's in the plant's for future visite you might have.

Daniel-Like that kind of visite would be peacefull. But thank anyway.

New-Edward

Daniel-Again. Why are you where alone. are you after the secret of this base, maybe to build your self alittle army and conquet this place or just hunte down people cause you are order to.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Jeu Avr 24, 2008 2:38 pm

"im here because im interested in these wars between the guerilla tribes. maybe their tactics down here can teach us about space combat.

it would be nice to have the bases secret but i wouldnt have the faintest clue where or how to get it"

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Jeu Avr 24, 2008 11:14 pm

darkstar a écrit:"im here because im interested in these wars between the guerilla tribes. maybe their tactics down here can teach us about space combat.

it would be nice to have the bases secret but i wouldnt have the faintest clue where or how to get it"

New-Edwards

Daniel got up and go to what seam to be a kitchin. And he seam to grab something in a glass closet.

Daniel-So your here to fight again the guerrila and to take this base secret. Very breath taking mission. You will probably say that your here to still this base information for you own benefite also. Some people might say that your a lunatic. That what you looking for is only deaft it self. Well i think your searching for something that doesn`t event existe. Do you see what this base is nothing a waste land. why because people like your self think thet can go somewhere and force people to obey your every commande.

Daniel-Well guess what him agains`t it and that why you most.

He grab a weapon and point it at you. you can dodge it.
But if take the time to grab you weapon you will get shot.

GM note-So what your going to do. Shinta. Ho just to make you know he didn`t shout hes only pointing it at you. Maybe to reason with you. It to you to guess that not me.

Plant`s

Sakura-So Alistor you name would you like me to do it if you want. But if you want to take your self that blood sample it would help out.

Daniel-We have all the time to safe Eriadna but we don`t have the time to wast with this MS that are coming to reinforce the Zaft forcess.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Ven Avr 25, 2008 9:56 am

----slowly raises hands into air----

"not this again....what do you want?"
"oh just to skip all the questions i can just tell you... im a lost person at the moment. my first day at zaft the base was attacked by some weird suits. by helping my friends escape i was captured by the OZ and was told to grab the secret superhuman secrets. am i going to get them? no. why? well they send me ( a lowly trained pilot) by myself with no directions to do an impossibe task... im just figuring how to get out of here and find my friends which used the elavator to get to mars.

see im no hostile..."

Invité

Message  Guest Ven Avr 25, 2008 10:15 am

well, zaft dont have a blood sample from me yet, so sure ill do it. Daniel, i would suggest we eat, dring and shower before we go. i also dont think that the zaft members looking for us really know what we look like.

what will we do if we find eridana and our suits?

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Ven Avr 25, 2008 2:26 pm

darkstar a écrit:----slowly raises hands into air----

"not this again....what do you want?"
"oh just to skip all the questions i can just tell you... im a lost person at the moment. my first day at zaft the base was attacked by some weird suits. by helping my friends escape i was captured by the OZ and was told to grab the secret superhuman secrets. am i going to get them? no. why? well they send me ( a lowly trained pilot) by myself with no directions to do an impossibe task... im just figuring how to get out of here and find my friends which used the elavator to get to mars.

see im no hostile..."

Daniel put is weapon away.

Daniel-Well it came from space that one thing down. That type of attack is normaly a Zaft style. But Zaft also has taken that type of fighting style from OMNI well it naturel for them to have done that. Remember it OMNI that has sponsered the creation of the first coordinator. Actuely in the past they where in the seam army. but Naturel only been place at some desk job and the coordinator used to battle the naturel war.-

-But tring to escape will never resolve anything you will get your self hunted down.-

-Looking for your self. You most soldier are exactly like you they fight in the best interest of human kind to reach peace. But split in different faction they fight each other order by superior to keep fighting. Why because they leader want to dominate this world and they univers. Your lucky that that tracer inside your Mobile suit can be detected in here you should take the time to get it off and destroyed before you go out again.

Plant's

by Alive on Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:15 am

well, zaft dont have a blood sample from me yet, so sure ill do it. Daniel, i would suggest we eat, dring and shower before we go. i also dont think that the zaft members looking for us really know what we look like.

what will we do if we find eridana and our suits?

Daniel-Then we why have to make some round to this place to figure out the best way to get her free from there without getting are self killed. I think that i will need more then just busting her out with explosion.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 14 Empty 918 | 252

Message  Guest Ven Avr 25, 2008 2:36 pm

" ok mind giving me a hand with it? also if you can see any way to optimise my suit please tell me"

starts to look for locator chip

Invité

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei Ven Avr 25, 2008 7:37 pm

"hey Ali i can believe it we finnaly reach another site that has civilization...it looks peaceful as well so lets not start trouble okay...."
-i can believe something so beutiful can grow out and be totally annaliated....just for greed of man and the ambitions of men...if i say we are the one for the destruction of earth and if we keep dis up we will end up destryoynig ourselves...

"Ali lets find somewhere we can find our suits some where that is not to far nor to close to the village..."
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Tieria Erde Ven Avr 25, 2008 10:47 pm

darkstar a écrit:" ok mind giving me a hand with it? also if you can see any way to optimise my suit please tell me"

starts to look for locator chip

New-Edward

Daniel-If i was going to put something really not important i would have place it in the torso area. it the safess part inside a Mobile Suit.

"hey Ali i can believe it we finnaly reach another site that has civilization...it looks peaceful as well so lets not start trouble okay...."
-i can believe something so beutiful can grow out and be totally annaliated....just for greed of man and the ambitions of men...if i say we are the one for the destruction of earth and if we keep dis up we will end up destryoynig ourselves...

"Ali lets find somewhere we can find our suits some where that is not to far nor to close to the village..."

North America Lake Louise.

Ali-Over there by the river bed. there a part of some cliff that might be used has a refuge and to hide are Mobile Suit. The rocky cliff wil also hide the heat signature from any radar.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Guest Sam Avr 26, 2008 5:56 am

searches torso

Invité

Message  Guest Sam Avr 26, 2008 7:30 am

okay, lets go asap, we will use what we can get in the base. ready daniel?

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Sam Avr 26, 2008 11:59 pm

Darksword a écrit:- we hid our mobile suits really good were the enemies radar couldnt pick up our suits...

"dam ima take a showe i need one...."

- i jump in the lake...(with ma clothes)
"come Ali u need a shower in...later on in the afternoon we are go ganna go to the villiage and buy food.clothes....and bullets..but for now just have fun.."

North America Lake Louise.

Ali doesn't seam to understand you but for somebody that seam to had lots of action. She not derdy or have problem with her skined and healf. It almost has if she never get derdy.

Gm Note to darksword-Maybe if you would look more at this information about the New-Edward project you would understand more about this girl and her ability it will help you out to figured her out more.

by Alive on Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:30 am

okay, lets go asap, we will use what we can get in the base. ready daniel?

Plant's Marsh-7-City Zaft Second HQ and training facility.

Daniel-Find. Let go.

You reach Marsh-7-City. You arrived in time for the recruting session. That mean that you will be assign to a new type of training. a Zaft officer is advancing to a potium to announce something. He has a purple uniforme

Zaft High officer-Today is a good day. the reason event on Gilbrator and Yokohama base they attack that pinpointed her base made are superior decide to give a chance to a normal citisen to get a chance to become part of the elite new task force of Zaft.

-Like everybody know we don't fight anymore but to protect the earth it self from the corruption and more. there will be a multiple selection your hability will be fallowed and monitored during all your day's inside the training. only a portion of all of you will make it through.

-Now let me introduce to you one of the 6 new type mobile suit that once of you may have the chance to pilot.

In the back there a wide scree that appered from behind a curten.

Zaft officer-let me introduce to you the new heavy defence and Neo-Siege Mobile Suit the (Balistar).
Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 14 5zmfg-49

-The high and fast manuvering Neo-Fighter Mobile Suit the (Mirage).
Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 14 5zmfg-50

-Here a powerfull and fast Neo-Fighter Mobile Suit the (Swift).
Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 14 5zmfg-51

-Now a old model but with a new prototype weaponery for orbital defence the (Dragon Impulse).
Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 14 5zmfg-52

-Here and not last the new hand to hand mobile suit fighter the (Straka X) This mobile suit is Neo-Fighter unit capable of being piloted with the help of and IA and by the pilot from fare away from the fight.
Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 14 5zmfg-53

-And the last unite (la piece de resistance.). Here for you pleaser. there is only one unit of this mobile suit it the fastess this unit will be Zaft future and Earth best hope for peace. Let me introduce the multivers and the Zaft news attack unit. The (Zoltar)
Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 14 5zmfg-54

-The leatess weaponery the Alpha canon. a weaponed of electrical charge made to destroyed all electronic inside a mobile suit no shield and no defense is capable of defending them self by such a weapon. It has also the most lethal attack rang. Only one probleme it main weapon doens't work on earth. the scientiste are working to make it good for earth capacity has we speak.

The Zoltar got every recrut and soldier by suprised everybody is existed with they idea of piloting that Mobile Suit.

Daniel-It not a electronic charge. it a more a beat canon. Thet men doesn't know what the main wwaponed does. It look like a particule biological weapon to me. It will never work on earth cause it could never fire. the pilot him self would get killed in using such a weaponed on earth. That mobile suit can be left in they hand of the military.

New-Edward Base

Daniel-Him not your dog your lucky that i event give you a hand in hiding from the sandstorm. But you would have died event with you little sheltter you would had made it out there alone. The sand would had heated you engine and you would have run out of air. Cause for you artificiel airsupport you need you engine to work. But that the main probleme it would have blowned up with the sand.

-If i was you i would cut something that i don't know about it would make more trouble to your suit then it would. So what do you except to do after the sand storm pass. if i understand you right. you will go after your friends in space. You do know that there is no space jump here and the neerest is in the Yokohama base in the Japan area. It the ZAFT earth HQ seance Gilbratal falls.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Story Archives Of April 2008 - Page 14 Empty Re: yo

Message  Guest Dim Avr 27, 2008 2:33 am

"i really dont know then, mind if I hand out with you for a bit?"

pulls small device from suit, "is this the locator?"

Invité

Message  Guest Dim Avr 27, 2008 2:50 am

one of those suits look a lot like mine.....anyway, lets get in there!

Invité

Message  Tieria Erde Dim Avr 27, 2008 2:59 am

Alive a écrit:one of those suits look a lot like mine.....anyway, lets get in there!

GM note-witch Mobile suit that looks like your. Cause there is no mobile suit there that workess like your and made like your.

Plant's

Daniel-AI do you find this a little bit weird that they announce and AI mobile suit when we just got attack by that a month ago.

A Zaft officer accepted you application and they didn't mind the blood sampled. Cause they give chance to normal coordinator and Plant's citizen to tried there chance to make peace a chance.

Daniel it didn't take long to ge in. But we will have to pass the test if i heard right.

New-Edward

You found a little device that seam to be add to the mobile suit.

Daniel-Hey come and see this. there a attack made on the Yokohama Base it a the Zaft HQ. If i hear right it the seam guy's that attack the Gilbrator base.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei Dim Avr 27, 2008 5:28 am

'hey Ali is there any secret information on that secret expierement on yur mobile suit?"
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Tieria Erde Dim Avr 27, 2008 5:38 am

Darksword a écrit:'hey Ali is there any secret information on that secret expierement on yur mobile suit?"

Ali-I don't know if i have ever know stuff about my self they only thing i could tell is that him able to do stuff without knowing about it.
Tieria Erde
Tieria Erde
ZETA Head Master
ZETA Head Master

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Setsuna F. Seiei Dim Avr 27, 2008 7:57 am

"well i guess yur a super genius of somekind...dtaz pretty koo"
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Admin
Admin

Pilot profiled
Fotitude Save:
Will Save:
Reflexe Save:

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 14 sur 15 Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Suivant